Which color would a guy prefer on a girl?

Here's the dress I'm thinking about buying for valentine's day, but I can't decide which color, teal or white? (if it helps I have green eyes, and light brown hair)... which color do you think a guy would like better? Is this dress even cute? What's your opinion?

link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• omg the age old question! Except wait you skipped one! You're supposed to ask if they make your ass look big!

Personally I like the teal.

What Guys Said 4

• hmm. hard to say without seeing a picture of you. at first I would say white, but that would kind of depend on your face and skin tone.. teal might look better on you, I really don't know. wish I was more help.

• neither of them...go for a black one... its sexy

• Teal, definitely teal :)

• this for a particular guy? or just going out looking for guys...etc?

• Well... when I originally posted the question, it was for my boyfriend,

but seeing as how we're fighting/on a break/broken up/whatever you want to call it, I might just end up getting it because I like it...

• Well its not whatever either ur in a fight that ur having a hard time resolving...or you're just simply broken up. imo the white looks better. just be careful not wear it after labor day. hehe

although personally, I know this may sound cliche but I thin you should wear a red dress, since its a scientific fact that most men are attracted to the color, its the color of the holiday. and it happens to be my favorite color. but again totally up to you.

good luck, and hey if youd like to talk about

• Your boyfriend and the fight/breakup, message me, I'm sure I can try and help

btw not all men are the same, some guys like certain colors others dont, ud really have to ask your "bf" what color he prefers

What Girls Said 4

• I would say white. Just my opinion, but I think white is more suitable for Valentine's day. But if you're going for different, sophisticated and someone who doesn't stick with the crowd, I think that teal would look great!

• yes its cute but I would go with the white it better for valentines day and with green eyes even better and prettier the white from the dress and your eyes willl go beautifuly

• Its a beautiful dress :)but I would go for the while the green might clash with your eyes but its really what compliments your skin tone

• its proven that men are most attracted to red. then pinks, then burgundies.

i think the white looks better