Does anyone know what this might be?

Okay So I Really Don't Know What Is Wrong, First I thought it was a yeast infection but now I'm thinking different. Its like raw and itchy down in my "female spot" but just on the outside of the inside. It stings like hell when I go pee. There is no funny odor or anything though. Does anyone know what this might be?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure if you are a virgin or sexually active, but if you are not a virgin, I'm guessing, whoever you have been (sexually active) with, may have given you something you don't want. I think you should make an appointment with your Primary caregiver, (your doctor), or Gynecologist, they would tell you exactly what is happening with your "special place". Do it immediately, if you are unable to make the appointment this evening, run a warm bath, without bubble bath or bath oil, (nothing with fragrance), it may irritate the burning, and itching, add some baking soda, and soak a while, after drying off, maybe some Vaseline, (petroleum jelly) will help with the burning, and irritation. If you own some silk undies, wear those until you see a doctor, because there may be a chance (if you haven't been sexually active) that the cotton underwear, may be the problem. Cotton underwear has been known to cause irritation "down there". Make a doctors appointment as soon as you can. Good Luck.

What Guys Said 2

• It is probably a UTI (urinary tract infection). My friend had similar symptoms. You should go to the doctor.

• One of the following: Kidney infection, Chlamydia, Cystitis, Gonorrhea, Kidney stones, Prostatitis, Urinary tract infection, or Vaginitis

Go to the following website for more info.

link

What Girls Said 2

• It sounds like some sort of infection if it stings like hell when you pee then it could be cystitis. Drink cranberry juice every day as this helps to stop infections recurring but you should go to your doctor for some antibiotics as cystitis has a tendency to come back. Hope that helps.

• It does sound like a infection. My guess would be a uti, but no matter what kind it is, you need to go get it taken care of. Trust me its not something you want to mess with. Been there

• Sounds like vaginitis if it's just raw and itchy. It could also be chafing depending on if you wear non cotton underwear...However if you have sores go see a doctor ASAP!