Do you wear makeup?

Guys can answer too. I know some guys wear makeup for special occasions.

I don't wear makeup. I just wash my face everyday with clears up my skin. Also, my eyebrows are already arched so I don't need to fill them in or anything. The most I'll wear is lip gloss, eye shadow, and eyeliner and mascara if I need to go somewhere fancy.

What about you?

• Yes I wear makeup everyday.
  • I wear makeup sometimes.
  • I wear makeup, but very rarely.
  • I never wear makeup.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate when people give me crap about wearing make-up nearly everyday, but I have naturally really dark under eye circles (the horrid genetic kind, not the put some cucumber on it and it disappears kind), and bad skin (I wash my face routinely, use all types of cleansers, I still break out), so to look less gargoyle-ish, I wear foundation, some light tinted lip balm, concealer, and natural tone eye shadow. I wish I could just be free and go out there, but the few times I have, someone always asks me if I'm sick or didn't get enough sleep b/c of the dark circles.

• That's messed up. It's totally ok to wear makeup everyday as long as when you take it off, you moisturize and cleanse your face. :)

• you're telling me. This is why I roll my eyes when guys are like, oh women look so gorgeous with their natural faces and don't need make-up, yet, what do I get when I do that. It's just like knowing in this world there are gorgeous people and then there are the rest of us.

What Guys Said 4

• On occasion, if my work calls for it, I do.

And I let the children at my other work
    mess around with me like that too.. I find
    it funny to see how they decorated me after. ^.~

• Very rarely unless a fancy dress costume needed it or something like that.

• Yes I do. Because I'm a clown...

ba dum tss...

...

• Eeeew, make up is for girls! That's yucky!

What Girls Said 39

• I wear make up everyday. I love creating new looks and developing new techniques that work for my hectic days.

I usually powder my face lightly. I apply blush, lip product, eye shadow, most days mascara, and sometimes I lightly highlight to accentuate my cheekbones.

I don't really bronze much or contour. But I do darken my lash line and sometimes highlight.

Make up is fun :)

• Sometimes. On the days when I do wear makeup, it's usually no more than what you see in my profile picture. I don't like to wear a lot. Most days I really can't be bothered to wear any. Lol

• nah i wear it once or twice a week, and even then it's like, lipstick, eyeliner, bronzer.
    every other day i just have my skin care routine. fresh face n that's bout it.

• Well, on the days I have to go to school I do wear a bit of make up. BB cream, mascara and lipstick/lip balm, that's it.

• I wear it about once a week. I used to not leave the house with it. I'll always wear it on a night out or if I have a day off and I'm going somewhere, but everyday to work I don't bother. I spent half my day either sweating or leaning on my hand in boredom so why bother looking nice?

• I only ever really wear make-up when I get casted or go out on the weekends - I do apply some mascara and lipstick sometimes but never like to use foundation on my skin because I feel like it doesn't allow my skin to breathe at all 😷~ but yeah I actually know some guys that wear foundation, too, and they apply it so well that you would never guess! 🙈

• I wear makeup almost everyday so I said A

• Yes, I wear makeup often. I wouldn't say everyday, though, as there are lazy days where I don't go out, so I don't need to put on anything.

• i never wear makeup.. but not even the mascara and liners.. but i will buy a few things soon.. :)

• I wear eyeliner and sometimes lip stick, but not often. I don't put foundation on, because i don't want to look like a powdered corpse. 😖

• Very very rarely, I have good skin. Seems silly to paint it with chemicals. Never bothered with my eyebrows either, they're pretty shaped naturally.

• That's how it is with me. I don't fill in my eyebrows because they're already shaped. ☺️

• I use just concealer if I have acne and lipstick if I'm bored or it matches the outfit. 😂

• I wear it rarely. My work is a factory and we work six days a week. I don't see the point in getting all dolled up for that. So if I do wear makeup, it's on Sundays but it's not too often. Usually it's just eyeliner and mascara that I wear.

• Very rarely. I usually just put on lip balm or lip gloss and go.

• I wear sometimes. It is just mascara and eye pencil That is it.

• I don't wear a lot of make-up. Just whenever I feel like it. I like how you can just make your best feature pop. I'll wear mascara and eyeliner mostly, and I love lipstick if I wanna get fancy. Sometimes a little blush and if the redness in my face gets really bad I'll use a bit of bb cream on the problem areas (around my nose... I call it my little red moustache)

• I wear powder and eye liner some days and I wear mascara and lip gloss every single day lol

• i usually wear it only like at school or with friends. but when im at home or working out i dont wear anything

• Sometimes I do.

• Rarely, when I go to special events... :)

• wait, I remember I wear eyeliner sometimes. That is when my eyes look bit puffy because of sleeping too much, lol

• Lol. I need to get some.

• What? Eye liners? Ah, I love it. I only wear eyeliner and lipstick go to events. That's it. Those products enhances my features. I'm a simple girl.
      I think you should buy liquid ones, it's much better than those pencil ones..😑

• I never wear makeup, I'm a natural girl :) <3

• Yeah I do wear it sometimes.

• No I don't. My step mom got me to wear very little for prom, but that's about it. 😊

• Sometimes but not everyday

• Yes I wear mascara on normal working days.

• I wear it pretty much everyday. Just that little bit more confidence to get through the day. Unfortunately I'm not blessed with a flawless skin so I wear BB-cream, concealer for my acne, brown mascara and eyebrow gel, because I'm a natural blonde and have blonde eyelashes and eyebrows and a tiny bit of lipstick to give my lips a bit of colour.

• Eyes and lips only. I'm to pale for foundations.

• just some lipstick

• I wear lipgloss most of the time when I'm out just so that I don't look 'too pale' like I wanna faint. I do wear makeups, but only when I'm out to attend some events or sort.

• Yes I do wear makeup sometimes. BB cream and blush are my best friends.

• More from Girls
    9