Girls, which company bra u wear and wht is ur breast size and ur favorite bra colour and ur underwear size, company and ur favourite colour?

my breast size is 36DD and playtex secrets and wacoal they r the best bras i have ever got, and favorite colour is read and dont get suprised i knw i have a big breast and my underwear is jockey always and size is 5

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I buy anything from anywhere except for Victoria secret's because they lie about bra sizes. Everywhere else's I'm a 34C, but at VS they try turning a B-cup into a C-cup, and it hurts the shit out of my boobs. I don't really are about colour. I just wear what blends well under my clothes.

• oh eeven i sort of like VS and like red bra and wht is ur underwear size?

• I wear a size 4 in underwear. I should be like a size 2 given my height though. I'm 5'1", and 126 lbs. which is close to over weight for my height. 133 lbs. is over weight for a person who's as short as I am. :T

• i wear under size 2 but i have bigger breast then urs mine is 36DD

What Girls Said 3

• 32C and I just get my bras from random "cheaper" stores. I'm 14 by the way.

• i like victorias secret.

• I prefer to order it from a lingerie designer i know. You can pick the fabric, design etc. plus its handmade by her.