Does this kind of red suit me?

I've changed from brunette to deep auburn to now more of a cherry/red type colour. Does it suit me or what colour do you think would?

thanks gag fam! x
Does this kind of red suit me?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks amazing on you. Though it looks more purple than a cherry red.

• Oh wow! so kind of you!! Thanks so much cause i was a bit nervous how it would turn out. yeah its still purpley and not sure if i might make it slightly more cherry next time -thoguhts? x

• thats a gorgeous colour! my 'auburn' was not even auburn compared to that image haha. i think my hairdresser got the 'auburn' mixed up with like a purpley red? x

• I didn't have a hairdresser do my hair. I colored it myself which turned out pretty good. Though I stopped since I have long thick hair so it took me 2-3 hair color boxes. :(

I think this is the bran I went with. 2.bp.blogspot.com/.../haircolor.jpg

What Guys Said 10

• I really like it. It goes well with your coloring. I wonder how you'd look in a bright red dress or suit, one where the red has a lot of yellow rather than blue. That's a man's red.

• I like that shade of red on you.

• I think it does.

• At first I thought you meant the phone box :P Yeah it suits you, but personally I don't like it. What's your natural color?

• ahahhaha. cheers! fair enough, each to their own. my natural colour is a ashy brown

• It looks great with your eyes and skin tone!

• From that picture, I think it works really well. You look good.

• Not sure if the picture is a bit filtered but yeah it looks good :)

• you're my new GAG crush I love your red hair, your cute nose beautiful deep brown eyes and soft lips

• Wow! Very nice! I like it!

• Looks good

What Girls Said 9

• The colors look warped in this picture, like you used the saturate tool too much. I can't tell if your hair looks good because it looks edited

• Ohhh sorry i did use a filter but in all honesty all it did was 'warm' the red tones slightly. the phone booth really is THAT red - no lie. My hair really is that purple cherryish colour. thanks!

• i think it looks really cool. and does suit you. is it bended bc it looks like there is a cherry base with purple tones in there.

:-)

• Thankyou!! This was a bold move for me so nice to hear that from outside viewers its acceptable haha xo

• You look hot.

• aw wow - thankyou!! this was a big change for me haha. and when i talked to hairdressers - most said i should stay brunette. so im happy its looking good to me and others!

• Oh well, from I've observed when I was in England , the girls all look good in their fashion. Stylish and chic. I can actually tell them apart from the eastern European girls living there as well. My Irish friend told me that too. Haha.

• It would help if the picture had true color - not whatever colors were pasted onto it.
    I don't know really. Depends on your true eye and skin color.
    You look yellow-ish.

If indeed you are yellowish in color then I'd say go for dark red - wine color.

• yeah, hi sally. there's nothing pasted on it's a starker contrast. my eyes are hazel.

thanks

• Oh. o. O

Haha yeah, no problem. =) You would rock the dark red hair.

• Is that you? I think it looks good. :)

• You look great :)

• yeah, that looks awesome.

• It looks pretty awesome on you!
    That's a fun hair color :)

• Yes, I think it suits you very well!