Girls, I have a red dress I want to wear for homecoming. What color accessories should I use?

The picture of the dress is attached. Do you guys think I should use gold or silver accessories?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Sliver would make it look more elegant :3 Beautiful dress by the way. You will look stunning!

What Girls Said 10

• Nice dress! Gold or silver will work probably, but check the colour of the sequins and match it to that- then they'll stand out more...
    Also, match it to your skin, if one of them suits you more than the other, pick the one that suits your skin the best! Either will work so go with what suits you rather than what will just suit the dress... If that makes sense.

• That is a gorgeous dress! I think there should be silver accessories, maybe a silver clutch or a sober diamond/faux diamond necklace would look nice

• silver accessories, because the dress has silver beads in it. though, if it were me, I'd probably go for a more unexpected combination, like animal print or all red

• Gold.
    __________________________

• I think gold accessories would look better... maybe some pretty earrings and bracelets but no necklace :)

• I see gold beads, I don't know why. But I would match the jewelry with whichever bead color it is. I would also not wear a necklace since its already a high neckline with nude colored pumps

• I would use silver accessories with that dress 😊

• Both could work.

• Sherri Hill! You really splurged on a dress! I didn't know they still made this one though cause it's a few seasons old... Anyway, don't wear a necklace just earrings and a bracelet. I think silver would look better, or like white or something.

• use gold ones!