Girls, getting a tattoo?

hey girls, would you get a tattoo on your upper thigh? or on your inner thigh? if so, what would it be? ( i didn't know where to put this so i picked this topic)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't do tattoos but if i did get one on my leg it would be 3 small stars on my inner thigh

0|1
    0|0
    • that would be the most cutest place to put any type of tattoo on a girls leg... her inner thigh. well to me i think so

• yeah, i generally prefer tattoos on girls that are more hidden

What Girls Said 7

• i guess i would. i dont know what id get though to be honest. maybe something in chinese or arabic from my hip- upper thigh.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've only recently thought about tattoos. I saw another girl with a dream catcher that start around on her ribs and wrapped around to her tummy that was really kewl. Another possibility is a small tattoo on my pelvic area though I don't know the design yet.

0|1
    0|0
    • thats cool. i eard one girl that said that it tickled when she got a tattoo on her pelvic area cuz the vibration from the machine. so she was being tickled there. another girl said it kinda hurted but the ibration made her umm well... yeah

• Not really :/ I don't like tattoos to be anywhere near my female parts tbh..

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't, but it's just because I personally don't like leg tattoos. Don't like 'em on the ankles or feet either. But it's your body and your tattoo so go for it.

0|1
    0|0
    • On guys, I think leg tattoos are cool though.

• thats cool. i was just seeing what you gals would say on getting tats and who would get them. but i really only check out girls legs tho... lol

• Upper thigh that goes up to my rib cage. Either just lines, a tiger or a dragon.

0|1
    0|0
  • no, <3 sharpie tats

0|1
    0|0
  • None but I assume this actually related to you so go with upper thigh.

0|1
    0|0
    • i just simply as to all girls if they would get a tattoo on the thigh/inner thigh. cuz i actually see a lot of girls here with thigh tattoos

• Show All
    • Yeah if I was going to get a tattoo on my leg it would be near my archilles.

• thats cool