What would you think this tattoo means?

It would be the quote "nature is my only master" and it would be next to a tattoo I already have that is of trees.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• That you are a nature lover

What Guys Said 8

• You don't follow the norms set forth by society.

• I think it is a nature lover someone in tune with the natural world - A good way to be.

• as long as its not on the first page of google images, its fine

• To me it means that you put nature and its contents first. That you love the outdoors and that you are a conservationist at heart!

I believe in the same thing... only the master is a women, mother nature!

• i'm not a fan of written language as tattoos. there's numerous reasons why i don't like them, but mainly they aren't universally understood.

• They aren't supposed to be. Many tattoos aren't universally understood, even the drawn ones.

• Wrong choice of word on my behalf. I should have said comprehend.

More people will appreciative fine art, than 3 words of English text. Yes I know, your goal isn't to please everyone, and your tattoo isn't for them. Text leaves less to interpret. I'd rather see a picture/scene depict what you're expressing. not a stamp.

• Sound like you had a really bad addiction you beat

• Admiring nature and being in nature actually helps me with my anxiety and depression.

• Mean you love nature and you will explore more.

• Are they neon trees, lol

What Girls Said 3

• to me i think it means u aren't ruled by the confines of society, but rather the earth from which u were created.

• Sounds a bit like a teenage tantrum to me.

Or, if you're a witch - in that case it makes a lot more sense.

• at you love nature✌️