What specific features and skin/eye colors work best with platinum hair according to YOU?

Most Helpful Guy

• Contrast is important, I think. Eyes and lipstick that bring in color are good (green/blue eyes, red lipstick), since they help bring life back into the picture. Otherwise, you just look like a zombie.

• I think the girl in the picture would be more attractive (to me) if she had a little bit more pigment to her skin, or even just looked bright and alive. Even if you can't add color to the situation, you can still smile and that works wonders.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 3

• The girl in the photo looks like Kristen Stewart! Personally, I like platinum blonde on a woman with porcelain skin, pale and smooth. That's all. By the way, a young cousin of mine has hair close to this shade naturally and brown eyes as well

• pastel coloured eyes

baby blue, mint, lavender ♡

• that pic looks really nice