Why does he not talk to me?

I have known this guy for 3 yrs. We were best friends and I fell in love with him. I watched him date other girls and I saw how he was with them. He dates them for about 2 to 3 months then decides they are not the ones. He has control issues with women, he thinks they all want to control him. Long story short we got entirely to close and decided to date. He loves me and I know it. There is no question in my mind that he doesn't. My problem is that we decided to date and it lasted for a week and a half and I got scared, went psycho on him and broke up with him. I got scared cause I've been single without dating ANYONE for 3 yrs. And the thought of trusting someone again scared the hell out of me. I have MAJOR trust issues. So anyway we go for 2 and half months before talking again then we decide to try again and go slow. It was alright for bout 5 days, he was somewhat distant tho. Which I understand cause I was to. Then on the 5th day nothing he tells me he needs time to think and he's not thinking about breaking up he just needs to get past his anger. I text him today and tell him if he's gonna end this to let me know so I can come get my stuff, still nothing. So when I got off work 8 hours later I call and leave him a voice mail and tell him I understand if he wants to end things that I won't be mad and cry and do all that stuff women do I would just like to know what is going on. Again nothing. So at this point my choices are to blow up and throw a tantrum which I'm so not into doing or break up with him which I really don't want to do. Any advice?

What Guys Said 1

• He doesn't want to break up but you've already burned the bridge. Clearly someone needs to abandon their pride, it's amazing what human beings can accomplish once dignity is abandoned.

What Girls Said 1

• Why do you chase him all over town, asking him if he wants to break up with you? He didn't reply the 1st time, so take it in good faith that he doesn't want to break up with you. Stop asking him the same question over and over again. Do you really want him to dump you?

And since you're seeing each other, take it slow, and take it easy. There's no need for ultimatum every single day. You're creating too much drama!

I understand you not wanting to get hurt, but you need to control yourself. At this rate, he'll be FORCED to break up with you.

All it good now. Enjoy. Don't freak out!