Pease advise me lipstick shades?

I have a hard time finding the match.. since i don't use much makeup (I do my eyebrows brown and use mascara) but nothing else. Maybe some concealer now and then, but mostly just eyes. I have kind of big lips (lower lip in particular) and pretty fair complexion. So I know reds don't do well, but I really want to find something that is at least kind of red.
Pease advise me lipstick shades?

I don't want to try lipsticks at the store directly on my lips so I am trying to gather as much information as possible beforehand.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are a light cool tone. Colours that will suit you are deep plum-reds, berry and wine reds with blue undertones, browns and beige lipsticks with pink undertones, pinks with blue undertones. You should avoid orange-reds, pale browns with yellow undertones and any shades that might overpower your complexion such as very hot pinks.

cindyrobsonstyling.com.au/.../lipsticks.png

Here is an article that you will find helpful.
    www.amakeupdiary.com/.../#.VfczZMtwbqA

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 3

• You kinda got the same complexion as me and what I've learned about lipstick, don't put on too much. It will make you look like a clown very fast. What I always do is dip my red lipstick on my lips and then put a lipbalm over it. It still looks very red but not too much. I always use a bright red. A little darker than Christina Aguilera red.
    Other than that a darker colour of pink will look good. Don't try light pink, it will make you look sick.

• I've seen a few people with your complexion going for a light pink colour, with brown undertones, and it works really well for them! I'll ask them what their shade is called if you like?

• Yeah, that would be great

• Okay, they weren't sure of the name of the shades, but they suggested going for a pale pink nude; a coral matt; a baby pink; or a nude matt :) I hope this helps, because I'm not sure what each of these look like! You've got quite a nice natural lip colour though, so you could just try find some sort of shade which is basically the same, or go for a clear gloss.

• I think pink would work well.