Are jeans with rips and holes still OK for guys?

I still see a decent amount of guys wearing these, but not as many as I used to. There's a pair of Hollister jeans with rips in the knee that I've been thinking about buying.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah, as long as it doesn't cross the line into trashy

What Girls Said 5

• I'm ok with it. I like jeans without holes but as long as they don't look too wrecked up

• I don't mind a pair of jeans that look worn in by hard use (work or play), but I really hate the fake looking ones that are acid washed on guys. But I go for the more rugged/outdoorsy type haha

• yeah I like it, as long as they're not too ripped. this guy that was in one of my classes had these jeans where you could see half his boxers and his thighs. if that's happening then I think you need to invest in a different pair of pants lol

• rips in the knee are ok if they look like it was by wear. as long as the pants don't look like they got ran over by a lawnmower you should be fine with those but just make sure they don't look fake.

• its winter time lol! a little too cold for that?

What Guys Said 3

• Are they the Hermosa style?

• I say go for it! Holy jeans is all that I wear. Granted its your money but hey if they look hot. Go for it!

• Why don't you buy a pair of pants and put holes in it yourself? It would probably be cheaper that way.

I've never understood that, but it's not my money, so...