Could anybody see my panties if I sit in this clothes? And do you think this clothes is sexy?

Could anybody see my panties if i sit in this clothes? And do you think this clothes is sexy?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I couldn't see your panties I'd sure want to

Most Helpful Girl

• Just put on some damn pants and be done with it...

What Guys Said 10

• Just make sure when sitting you straighten down tshirt bottom to avoid underwear flash.

• Why do you team me?

• I think if you sat down, it would be very difficult to keep everything covered... it looks like an oversized velour T-shirt

• It's not sexy but if she did this she would not expect me to become an animal within seconds

• ATTENTION WHORE

• cannot see your panties and now i want to 😆

• Yes and Sexy as fuck!😍

• Why not sit down and see if you can see your panties? I think you look alright.

• Yes and yes.

• this would scream" GIVE ME ATTENTION" or " DADDY ISSUES"

What Girls Said 7

• Sexy? I think so. See your panties when you sit? I think so. Calling a t-shirt, Clothes? I don't think so :) :) :)

• Ohhh

facepalms 🙈😒

• Here is an idea... Put on some pants.

• I think you forgot your pants.

• Umm, basically you're only wearing a long shirt so I don't consider it appropriate, unless of course you want to wear it at home.

• Put on some pants or something people would think you had problems if you went out in public like that. 😐😒

• yes we would be able to see your butt. thats a shirt... put on pants