I want to know if he likes me?

OK so there's this boy and like him and I wanna no If he likes me. I sit at the back of the class and when he looks at the clock hell stare strait into my eyes o course i stare back and like it he is hot also he makes fun of me in a playful way and it makes me laugh does he like me

Most Helpful Guy

• im going to post the same answer as I did on a question like this.

If he likes you, then he gives you special attention, being totally oblivious to everyone else in the room. You feel like the only person in the world that matters. When you talk, he just gazes into Ur eyes..Takes special interest in you & your little matters, also gives you utmost respect, looks at you after everything he says to see how you react, and when you look at him, he looks away smiling.he'll try to show off his physical strength, by lifting something or someone heavy, and then looks at you to see if he's impressed you. Also, he'll try to defend you when someone makes fun of you.

And ya if he text you a lot then he could possibly like you. Just ask him.

Good Luck.

- Harvey D

What Guys Said 2

• hah I do the same thing to some blue eyed girl in my class yes he def. likes yu!

• Yup. He likes you.

What Girls Said 1

• sounds like he likes you or is just flirting, one way to fine out is asking if he has a Facebook~then add him and either show him this question or ask him on fb!.. .