How many shoes do you own and of those how many do you actually wear?

i have around 15 to 18 shoes and i wear my converse, combat boots, black colored boots, brown colored boots, purple flats, black flip flops, and my green toms. so thats 7 shoes i acutally wear.

Most Helpful Guy

• 10
    3 pairs of dress shoes. 2 black (one for work, one nicer pair for suits) 1 brown
    2 flip flops... one for casual wear, when i go for swim workouts (super cheap)
    2 sneakers... one for yard work the other running and other stuff
    2 casual shoes... one dark brown everyday type of driving shoe. the other is a nicer pair i wear sometimes to go out
    1 pair of boots for winter

I wear them all when the situation suits it

Most Helpful Girl

• I have probably 10 pairs and probably only wear like half of them

What Guys Said 19

• I have...
    1.) A pair flip flops
    2.) A pair of shoes for running (or exercise)
    3.) A pair of dress shoes
    4.) A pair of casual walking shoes

... So four pairs. I have one pair for each occassion I really need one for.

• 1 pair of floaters

1 pair of bathroom slippers

5 pairs of casual shoes.

• Got like 8 pairs of various sneakers, 2 pairs of boots, couple canvas loafers, a couple flats from hot topic that are actually for for girls, a good pair of running/workout shoes, then some sandals.

I wear the running/workout shoes and both boots, most of the sneakers, the flats if the pants are skinny or leggings, and barely the loafers unless I'm dapper lol. The sandals almost never lol

• Pairs of...
    3 sneakers, 1 sandals, 1 boots, 2 dress. I think that's it. I wear probably 3 overall.

• I have four pairs of shoes , 3 pairs of trainers and 2 pairs of light sneakers

• 1 pair of flip flops = wear every day

2 pairs of formal business shoes (one black & one brown) = hardly ever wear since I work at home

1 pair of Vans / casual shoes for the bike and chilly nights. Or when I hit up a non-outdoor venue and don't want my feet stepped on = Hardly ever wear them

That's it; i'm pretty simple

• 14 pairs, wear like half pretty often.
    That's all lot for a guy right? Lol

• I only own one pair of boots lol I'm not very materialistic

• 3 pairs of sneakers, a pair of dress shoes, 1 pair sandals and a pair of boots.

• I have 1 pair of gym shoes and a pair of Bedroom Slippers

• As asked by Imelda Marcos...

• 4 pairs and use all

• 3 and I wear them till they die from holes.

• Six and six. Need to get new boot, though.

• - Old boots, to be replaced with Corcoran Jump Boots, black
      - Kenneth Cole monk straps, black
      - Vivobarefoot trail runners, hivis yellow
      - Teva sandals, black
      - WallyWorld slides, black, as slippers
      - Pearl Izumi SPD-compatible touring shoes, black
      [I'm a roadie, but like to actually be able to walk when off the bike. Doing the duckwalk gets old.]

• i have 30 pair of shoes and i mostly throw shoes on the politicians i don't like

• Own 5 pairs, and only wear 3

• Over 90 pairs of sneakers and boots, only wear about 10 pairs lol

• 18 pairs, wear about 8 tho

• 2 pairs:
    dress shoes for job interviews.
    athletic shoes for every other occasion.

What Girls Said 23

• I love shoes so much but I prefer to buy more expensive, high quality ones rather than more pairs of cheap ones.

The basics that I wear all the time are black leather heeled ankle boots (which I wear most days because I live in England and its horrible and rainy, and sometimes if I go out at night), white Converse which I wear with jeans if I'm not doing anything much, black ballet pumps, and some golden Kurt Geiger strappy heels which are my go to for going out. I also have Nike Free 4.0 running shoes for working out.

Other than that, I have some brown wedge sandals for the beach and some leopard print ankle boots for going to dressier events in the Winter, and around 8 pairs of heels that I basically buy because they are cute.

So I have 5 pairs of shoes I wear on a pretty regular basis, and another 10 for special occasions.

• totally agree my other shoes are wedges and heels i don't wear regularly. i have a pair of black ankle booties that are suede and i love them.

• Black ankle boots are the best I wear them with literally everything!

• I think I have a pair of blue canvas slip ons that I wear in the summer, two pairs of Converse/Vans-like sneakers which I wear quite a lot right now, a pair of silver kitten heels that I rarely wear, only if I have to dress up fancy, and a pair of boots for the winter that I'll pull back out the wardrobe soon :)

• I own 25 pairs of shoes, the majority of them are pumps or peep toe heels, 2 wedges, 2 pair of boots, a couple of flats/flip flops, and 2 pairs of tennis shoes. I wear about a quarter of them in regular rotation (meaning at least once a week) and the rest are for like special occasions or night outs. I didn't think that was a lot, for a woman anyway, until I saw the rest of the answers, LOL.

• I have like 30+ pairs of shoes here, another 10+ pairs back home. I have different colours to coordinate with my outfit's colour, but most of em are black or white. I wear mostly about 10 of em out of the 30 on casual days. The others are for formal events or maybe say somr special occasion.

• I own about six and wear, day to day about three, those are school shoes, sneakers and thongs. The other three are a pair of high heels (blasted things. Gave me a blister the last time I actually attempted to wear them) and another pair of thongs, only these ones are plastic not cloth and give me blisters. The last is a pair of black shoes that again, give me blisters, and are only for special occasions. (like a job interview. That'd be why I never wear them.)

• Probably like 20? but I only wear like 3 pairs of them. I do sometimes clear out the shoes I have though, that are worse for wear.

• I own 6 pairs. I only use 2 of them really. I have 1 pair for working out,1 house shoes,1 for working on the farm, and 2 for dress up situations, and 1 for almost everyday use.

• I don't have that many, maybe 10 pairs or so but I only wear 2 or 3

• I don't know man 30 or maybe 50 pairs but i only wear 5 of them. My mum made a room thats connected to my room only for me shoes lol

• I have three pairs. Sandals, boots, sneakers. I will wear them all until they fall apart. I'd love a larger variety but it just hasn't been in the cards for me yet😢

• 26 pairs and I wear most of them. Just my 3 pairs of lace shoes not that often because I'm to lazy to tie my shoes and I have a pair of pumps that my grandmother used to own. I can't actually walk in those because the top fabric is really delicate and I already tore a little hole in the nose of one of the shoes. I feel like those need to be framed or something cause they're so gorgeous and they have the best backstory ever (gran wore them on her first date with my grandad)

• I own at least 2 dozen pairs, and wear all of them.

• Probably 15 ish. I wear maybe half.

• No more than 10.

• I own a lot! I only wear like 6 pairs

• Wear and own three pairs.

• I have about 40 pairs. I wear about 25 of them.

• I wear 5, own 10 maybe?

• Between 10-15 but I actually wear 6-7 of them.

• i own 50 pairs and wear about 15 of them

• I own 7 and wear 5.

• i have around 50 and i barely wear any of them.

• I have four pairs of shoes, I wear one.