How come men's underwear is thick and rough and woman's are thin and really soft?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've thought this before and I came up with... You guys have to actually hold stuff in place. Where as our vaginas can't really pop out of our panties. Lol at least that's my opinion.

• True us men haft to hold stuff in place but that doesn't prevent our under form being thin and soft. The poping out is from a lack of frontal fabric, not thinness or softness. My guess is thin and really soft underwear is viewed as feminine for men.

• Calvin Klein underwear are thin and soft. So are other brands. You just have to pay a bit extra for the comfort.

• Oh I think I can pay less for more comfort.
      "These are very soft modal material, similar to women's underwear"
      www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_sc_1

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys have more to hold/keep in place within that area of the body. Thickness and roughness helps keep it where it should be. Doesn't always succeed but it's good enough.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• A pair of silk boxers would be thin and soft.

• maybe because men want something that will offer a little protection to the family jewels

• Personally I wear silk boxers so I don't know what you are talking about.