What do you preferred to be called: stunning, beautiful, hot, sexy, cute, pretty-girls, pretty boy-guys, handsome-guys, dayum, oh my gosh, add yours?

Updates:
Ok since ya are going pick so many or say all of the above, lol you can only say one at the end. And say this is my final answer haha

0|0
19|9

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't matter. All hint at the fact that I'm physically appealing to someone so why would I have a preference? I used to have an issue with "cute" (I'm not a dog or a baby), but then I realized that it was silly to do that in my opinion.

0|1
    0|0
    • But pick one at least even if not on the list

• Show All
    • I think pretty would win out. Being called sexy/hot and similar words would lead many women to think that the guy only wants to sleep with her, nothing else. We're more than our looks (well... a lot of us).

As for cute, again, many women don't want to be likened to a puppy, baby, or 14 year old Japanese anime girl.

• Haha yea I and most guys think that way also, if a girl calls us cute we feel like you don't mean it in a attraction way like you said puppy. But it depends how she says as well ex: he's cute vs he's cuuuttee

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

• Any of them. I'd be happy with just okay looking. I've never been complimented on my looks. Most people call my ugly. I'd be shocked if I was ever called pretty or beautiful. Being called sexy or hot would likely shock me even more. I think being called beautiful is one of the best compliments out of all those that a girl can get however.

0|1
    0|0
    • "Hey she's okay looking" hmm after putting it in a sentence it does make sense. :)

• I would LOVE to be called stunning! Don't think that's ever happened tho.:( but I'm happy to be called pretty and/or cute, especially when it's from a guy i'm attracted to. :)

1|1
    0|0
  • Stunning or beautiful. But its normally "Ew, why is this potatoe looking at me?" Hehehe

0|1
    0|0
    • Aw don't say that lol

• Show All
    • I prefer using the 'sneak attack' method. :)

• huh?

• Prefer? As long as its a compliment, I like it! I'm not picky :)

1|1
    0|0
    • Or, if you're looking for advice on what compliments to give a girl, whatever is appropriate. When you've just met, beautiful/pretty will do. In the bedroom is when sexy, gorgeous, hot words should be used. All are acceptable in the right setting, but can be weird/uncomfortable in the wrong setting :)

• Show All
    • Had to pick... Would be Beautiful. I dont know, it seems more meaningful, its the one that sticks. As long as they mean it :)
      but it would lose its appeal if a guy went round calling every girl he sees beautiful lol

• haha I see what you mean

• I prefer to be called cute, but I stay potatoeing things up so I'm not usually called that unless someone's family, friends, or just trying to spare my feels. ╮(─▽─)╭

0|1
    0|0
    • Why cute though some say it sounds childish agree? Not me

• Because it has a nice innocent feel to it that doesn't make me feel like a guy is trying too hard to get into my bloomers.

• Yes like I said we wan to get to know ya not just bang

• Bardsy is what I prefer

1|1
    0|0
    • define please even if you have to use "urban dictionary" with "can you say it in a sentence?" ;)

• "Hey bardsy" xD

• Unique I like it

• probably sexy or beautiful. only because guys have only called me cute (which feels way too childish and not sensual) so i'd like for once for a guy to see me as hot

1|1
    0|0
    • Not always. Guys explain what cute means to you. Too me, when I say that to a women it's like I'm saying "she's attractive to me, I want to get to know her"

• Stunning (filler)

0|1
    0|0
  • Anything but ugly/unattractive/average tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful or cute.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer to be called..

.. Beautiful

0|1
    0|0
  • Gorgeous i love that

0|1
    0|0
    • Gorgeous is neutral for guy/girl or am I wrong?

• Well for me its like the combination of hot amd beautiful

• My favourite is Gorgeous as that is what my boyfriend calls me. But from your list; Beautiful is nice.

I hate Hot, Cute or Sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • well uhm beautiful for the win

0|1
    0|0
  • Cute and stunning (and gorgeous.)

Beautiful by those close to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter, they can say what they want as long as they don't touch me

0|0
    1|0
    • Ooh feisty, but I want to hear your preference has to be one

• Beautiful!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Beautiful, pretty, cute, stunning, smart. gorgeous:) being called hot is nice but beautiful is waaay better for me

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I would pick words for a man like attractive, good looking or handsome and think handsome is the biggest compliment.

0|1
    0|0
    • I have to agree with you on that mate, it sounds more masculine

• There's a time and place for all those words... we want to be called all those things when its appropriate obviously

0|1
    0|0
    • Ok lol

For women I'd say either stunning or beautiful... let's go with stunning

For guys, handsome

Final answer

• Go with gorgeous, they like that one.

0|1
    0|0
    • Ha I forgot that one. Good thing I said "add yours"

• I like to be called perfect.

0|1
    0|0
  • "Hottie". I'm not used to hearing anything of that nature said to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer sparkly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything cute, handsome, hot, ill take anything lol

0|0
    0|0
  • 1,2,3,4, and gorgeous ;)

0|1
    0|0