What do you preferred to be called: stunning, beautiful, hot, sexy, cute, pretty-girls, pretty boy-guys, handsome-guys, dayum, oh my gosh, add yours?

Ok since ya are going pick so many or say all of the above, lol you can only say one at the end. And say this is my final answer haha

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't matter. All hint at the fact that I'm physically appealing to someone so why would I have a preference? I used to have an issue with "cute" (I'm not a dog or a baby), but then I realized that it was silly to do that in my opinion.

• But pick one at least even if not on the list

• I think pretty would win out. Being called sexy/hot and similar words would lead many women to think that the guy only wants to sleep with her, nothing else. We're more than our looks (well... a lot of us).

As for cute, again, many women don't want to be likened to a puppy, baby, or 14 year old Japanese anime girl.

• Haha yea I and most guys think that way also, if a girl calls us cute we feel like you don't mean it in a attraction way like you said puppy. But it depends how she says as well ex: he's cute vs he's cuuuttee

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

• Any of them. I'd be happy with just okay looking. I've never been complimented on my looks. Most people call my ugly. I'd be shocked if I was ever called pretty or beautiful. Being called sexy or hot would likely shock me even more. I think being called beautiful is one of the best compliments out of all those that a girl can get however.

• "Hey she's okay looking" hmm after putting it in a sentence it does make sense. :)

• I would LOVE to be called stunning! Don't think that's ever happened tho.:( but I'm happy to be called pretty and/or cute, especially when it's from a guy i'm attracted to. :)

• Stunning or beautiful. But its normally "Ew, why is this potatoe looking at me?" Hehehe

• Aw don't say that lol

• I prefer using the 'sneak attack' method. :)

• huh?

• Prefer? As long as its a compliment, I like it! I'm not picky :)

• Or, if you're looking for advice on what compliments to give a girl, whatever is appropriate. When you've just met, beautiful/pretty will do. In the bedroom is when sexy, gorgeous, hot words should be used. All are acceptable in the right setting, but can be weird/uncomfortable in the wrong setting :)

• Had to pick... Would be Beautiful. I dont know, it seems more meaningful, its the one that sticks. As long as they mean it :)
      but it would lose its appeal if a guy went round calling every girl he sees beautiful lol

• haha I see what you mean

• I prefer to be called cute, but I stay potatoeing things up so I'm not usually called that unless someone's family, friends, or just trying to spare my feels. ╮(─▽─)╭

• Why cute though some say it sounds childish agree? Not me

• Because it has a nice innocent feel to it that doesn't make me feel like a guy is trying too hard to get into my bloomers.

• Yes like I said we wan to get to know ya not just bang

• Bardsy is what I prefer

• define please even if you have to use "urban dictionary" with "can you say it in a sentence?" ;)

• "Hey bardsy" xD

• Unique I like it

• probably sexy or beautiful. only because guys have only called me cute (which feels way too childish and not sensual) so i'd like for once for a guy to see me as hot

• Not always. Guys explain what cute means to you. Too me, when I say that to a women it's like I'm saying "she's attractive to me, I want to get to know her"

• Stunning (filler)

• Anything but ugly/unattractive/average tbh.

• Beautiful or cute.

• I prefer to be called..

.. Beautiful

• Gorgeous i love that

• Gorgeous is neutral for guy/girl or am I wrong?

• Well for me its like the combination of hot amd beautiful

• My favourite is Gorgeous as that is what my boyfriend calls me. But from your list; Beautiful is nice.

I hate Hot, Cute or Sexy

• well uhm beautiful for the win

• Cute and stunning (and gorgeous.)

Beautiful by those close to me.

• Doesn't matter, they can say what they want as long as they don't touch me

• Ooh feisty, but I want to hear your preference has to be one

• Beautiful!!

• Beautiful, pretty, cute, stunning, smart. gorgeous:) being called hot is nice but beautiful is waaay better for me

What Guys Said 8

• I would pick words for a man like attractive, good looking or handsome and think handsome is the biggest compliment.

• I have to agree with you on that mate, it sounds more masculine

• There's a time and place for all those words... we want to be called all those things when its appropriate obviously

• Ok lol

For women I'd say either stunning or beautiful... let's go with stunning

For guys, handsome

Final answer

• Go with gorgeous, they like that one.

• Ha I forgot that one. Good thing I said "add yours"

• I like to be called perfect.

• "Hottie". I'm not used to hearing anything of that nature said to me.

• I prefer sparkly.

• Anything cute, handsome, hot, ill take anything lol

• 1,2,3,4, and gorgeous ;)