What do you like that best that girls wear?

Guys vote for the style you like the best on girls. Girls vote for the style you moslty wear.

Tight jeans with a shirt

Short shorts

Skirts

Dresses

• Tight jeans with a shirt.
  • Short shorts.
  • Skirts
  • Dresses
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm definitely a vote for skirts and dresses. In fact, I enjoy looking at an attractive woman in a dress or skirt and heels, myself.

• That is good to admire other people that look good.

• Certainly, but it's another woman s legs that always catch my eye. Being sort of a girly girl myself, I guess I'm sort of drawn to aspect in other women. Therefore, seeing an attractive woman dressed well and displaying her femininity, like wearing a dress , skirt, heels, etc. always gets my attention first.

• Oh ok for me it it tight jeans and tight black pants that does it. I love the woman's legs in them but I love her ass probably even more in these tight pants.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• What, no yoga pants? :)

• I'm fine with all of the above except for those whore shorts.

• Yes I knew those shorts were short shorts taken to the extreme that is kind of why I posted them. :)

• Gotta go with jeans, that's what I wear most.

• That is my most favourite thing girls wear to. What do you think of the short shorts? Do you think they are Over the top?

• I suppose so. But I don't know, because I wouldn't wear it around the house either. Comfort is a big thing for me.. But to each their own. 😊

• Yeah well it also changes the type of attention you get to. I am not saying it is fine for men to do what ever they want but girls need to realise that part of it is to do with what they wear what sort of attention they will get. Not all girls that wear those sorts of things are trouble but a lot of them are. Yeah each to their own though. :) Also jeans are my most favourite on girls anyway. Jeans are best! :)

• I voted for tight jeans. There's something so sexy about well fitting Jeans and a nice clean shirt.

• I love to wear dresses the most

• i wear jeans outside and in home i wear skirt with out wearing panties and when we go for a hang out i wear shorts

What Guys Said 6

• I usually answer these questions by saying smart casual - Something relaxed but that still looks classy, I wouldn't mind A, C or D but the shorts are definitely out.

• Well put it this way. I see it as a girls choice if she wants to wear those shorts but she has to accept the attention she will attract. She will attract comments and she has caused that.

• Good luck with that one - It could be a bumpy road ahead - That is why I stay on sidelines

• Hahaha yup well this I should be able to wear what I want and guys should not look is bullshit. Girls look at guys all the time.

• Short shorts in the USA we call them Daisy Dukes that is a big time turn on to me seeing a girl in those

• Oh that is what the hek "Daisy Dukes" are. Where does that name come from?

• The Birth Of Daisy Dukes

CBS Television 1979
      Inspired by the 1975 Movie Moonrunners Gy Waldron created
      The Dukes of Hazzard
      A popular television series Staring Catherine Bach
      introducing America to Daisy Duke
      and her White JEEP CJ-7 known as Dixie

• I like skirts and dresses the most.

• How do you feel about those shorts?

• Would you be happy with a daughter wearing them to pretty much put it in a guys face and show it off to men and watch them get hard?

• Of course not. But not all girls who wear shorts like those are wearing them to get a guy or send a bad message. It's a style.

• I pick A

those shorts are way too short, my daughter will never leave the house on with that on I promise you

• Well it can often be a warning sign when girls wear stuff like that. Not all girls that wear that stuff have bad attitudes and cause drama but a lot do.

• 1) Skirts <3

• I like it when girls were fancy dresses.