What item of clothing do you own the most of?

0|0
25|19

Most Helpful Guy

• Other than socks and boxers/boxer briefs. That'll be jeans, specifically my diesel jeans. I love em.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• Shirts, by FAR... I probably have 50 shirts, 35 or so being T-shirts, with a few polos and maybe 10 button-downs. I don't have even close to 50 of anything else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shirts. Then after shirts Jeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think shirts - I have about 30 collared button down shirts.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably shirts. I don't even wear like 1/3 of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • T-shirts. Definitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shirts. Socks if they are counted one by one.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think its fair to say, you don't wear "a sock," you wear socks, as in they are a unit together counted as one per pair.

• Show All
    • Before the days of modern tailoring, such garments, whether underwear or outerwear, were indeed made in two parts, one for each leg. The pieces were put on each leg separately and then wrapped and tied or belted at the waist (just like cowboys’ chaps). The plural usage persisted out of habit even after the garments had become physically one piece. However, a shirt was a single piece of cloth, so it was always singular.

• That was interesting, thank you.

• Probably shirts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tee-shirts probably.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tshirts, then athletic clothes which also serve as pjs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most probably suits I have lots.

0|0
    0|0
  • boxer shorts

0|0
    0|0
  • Socks and T-shirts, equally

0|0
    0|0
  • Socks and scarves

0|0
    0|0
  • Athletic clothes followed by T Shirts/.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would say my shirts, i have like 30 shirts

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxers then Jeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only do laundry when I've run out of clean socks. So to avoid doing the laundry frequently I have TONS of socks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Socks you n3ed 2 insted of one of ever thing else

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 24

• It's a tie between bras and dresses. I ADORE a great bra. ;) I'm a bit of an addict. Here's my trick: Although I have a Victoria's Secret credit card, I never keep a balance. It's a simple extra step during the transaction. Use the card so that the transaction is in the system then immediately pay for the credit car bill. This is how you avoid interest, improve your credit, and continue getting the awesome benefits and perks that exclusively come with being a VS credit card member :) Keeps you out of trouble AND keeps you stocked up!

I also really enjoy dresses. Maxi dresses, sun dresses, sweater dresses, handkerchief dresses, boho dresses, asymmetrical dresses, bodycon dresses, party dresses *squeal!!!* It's fun making different looks with them like wearing them with different boot styles, tights and knee high socks, chucky scarves, funky jewelry, and different updos.

0|0
    0|0
  • I own loads of tops. I own tank tops, thin summer shirts, sweaters, t-shirts, a lot. I also own a lot of bras. I own more bras than jeans. So, if I'm roughly calculating..

Tops
    Bras
    Panties
    Jeans
    Socks
    Shoes

0|1
    0|0
  • hmmm... i think it's tops.

0|0
    0|0
  • I own a LOT of blouses! I love them.

0|1
    0|0
    • ... and I was expecting the first female response to be 'shoes' :-)

• Show All
    • @shaft50 yeah it's good to have a variety of long sleeves and short sleeve shirts according to the weather

• I have them but I don't wear them often... T-shirts are most comfortable for me... plus, I find that a lot of stores are going with polyester shirts or poly/cotton... I have trouble wearing a jumper in the middle of winter, so there is no way I'd be comfortable in a non-breathing fabric...

• if u ask me when i m in my home i wear t-shirts which are damn lose and shorts and some time skirts and i wear bra and panties rarely and i have a lot of bra and panties then any of my clothes like
    bra =15
    panties=17
    t-shirts=12
    skirts=12
    shorts=10
    and some times i wear a half t-shirt (i dint bra as half t-shirts) and i wear skirts without wearing panties and my mom and sister have seen this and my mom have a bit prooblem with it but my sister no problem coz i only copied her even she dont wear panties and bra even when she wear a skirt

0|0
    0|0
  • I love wearing cami tops. They are the tank tops but they have spaghetti straps. I have them in gray, black, white, scarlet, light blue, dark blue, aqua, and teal :)

0|1
    0|0
  • It's definitely dresses! Tho I have lots of shoes, my dresses are way more than em lol 🙈

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely tshirts. I collect them. My current favorite? My Homer Simpson one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think skirts or dresses.
    Maybe more dresses actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • Camis and then jeans

0|1
    0|0
  • sheer blouses

0|1
    0|0
  • Tops... followed by sweats c:

0|0
    0|0
  • probably
    bras
    panties
    and jackets.
    in that order.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tank tops... :) :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Dresses, but a very close second would be shoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • jeans, like it's literally the attack of jeans on my closet!

0|0
    0|0
  • Socks, panties, t-shirts: in that order

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say Toos and legwarmers because it is my style simply

0|0
    0|0
  • I own so many jumpers/knitted tops. They're my favourite thing and so cosy to wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heels haha and dresses

0|0
    0|0
  • t-shirts and then jeans. i have like 30 pairs of jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess jeans and dresses.

0|0
    0|0
  • Underwear haha, I have thirty something pairs xD. I should stop buying knickers.. But they're all so pretty with fun patterns on them and cheap so I'm not very good at resisting buying just one more pair xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Swim trunks/Board shorts

0|1
    0|0