Women and Men or GAG, would you buy underwear that stop you from sweating near your crotch?

I have created an underwear that will absorb men's nut sweat and female vaginal sweat from sitting at the office all day or working out, would you buy it?

• Yes
    67% (6)89% (8)78% (14)Vote
  • No
    33% (3)11% (1)22% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Vagina doesn't sweat... just the 'lower armpits' as I call them do - the places where thighs touch.
    And yes I would.
    But that doesn't sound very breezy nor easy - as in the fabric sounds rough.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I won't lie, I would seriously buy it. I sweat very easily, I'm a hairy motherfucker, and I live in Florida.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Umm, no need. Because vagina doesn't really sweat. Lol

0|0
    0|0
    • but do your thighs sweat near your vagina?

• No, maybe it's because I have skinny thighs. My body doesn't sweat much. I get cold easily, which is weird

What Guys Said 6

• hahahaha... there are some underwears that do an excellent job of providing better ventilation so you just avoid sweating (or reduce sweating)

I can totally relate man

0|0
    0|0
    • Name those underwear please

• mostly the athletic ones. I'll have to check and get back to you on the Nike ones but the Hanes are called Hanes X-Temp Active&Performance Cool. but I know Nike, Hanes, Under Armor and I think Adidas make them. They aren't made of cotton or at least not the same cotton standard briefs and boxers are made of and are noticeably cooler

• Depends on the price. I might buy one for fun / to experiment. If it's a business you're trying to start then ask friends and acquaintances to try them and if they would buy them when seen at a store.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't live in a hot country - A couple of showers a day do the job for me - When I am in the office there are showers available and I also work from home so shower nearby.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nut sweat ahahah that's hilarious❤️❤️😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Clothing doesn't stop sweating. Its to do with temperature, levels of activity and your genetic make up as to how much you sweat

0|0
    0|0
  • I would buy them. Mens privates are gross when it comes to smell. I can take a shower in the winter and not to anything hot or strenuous and like 2 hours later my balls smell like I've been working out for an hour.

0|0
    0|0