I'm a very pale brunette with hazel eyes. I think that's sexy and exotic, but I feel insecure because everybody seems to like redheads and blondes?

So, sometimes I think about a hair dying or something. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry in life you will meet guys who like all different women - As you say" I'm a very pale brunette with hazel eyes. I think that's sexy and exotic"
    That sounds quite an attractive combination to me and I am sure many guys will find it sexy.
    If you like it, you should keep it.

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't have to be insecure guys are attracted to brunettes. To be honest, I've always thought that the majority of guys are drawn to brunettes. But then I realized that most guys don't give a shit about hair color as long as the girl looks attractive enough to them.

What Guys Said 8

• you'd be surprised how little hair color/style matters. Body shape is much more important.

• "Exotic" lolol

• Are you naturally green haired or something? Hah.
      Brunettes usually have tanned or medium skin, not super pale. Think on Stoya.

• "Exotic" lololol.

• your looks are very sexy and erotic

• You sound beautiful to me. Hair color has little influence on guys really.

• that is so hot

• I like all style color hair, just do what you want. I would encourage you to try it if your curious, you can always go back if you don't like it ,,,

• Brunettes are my favorite by a large margin. Nothing hotter than luxurious, dark, wavy hair.

• a pic would be nice :P

What Girls Said 2