What is the one thing/color/style that whenever you see at shops you find yourself buying it :D, even if you have similar ones?

for me i can't resist these small flowered dresses/skirts/t-shirts,
what is the one thing/color/style that whenever you see at shops you find yourself buying it :D,even if you have similar ones ?

whenever i see one i buy it, and then go home to find i have a very similar color :D. But i love them ) pics)

Most Helpful Guy

• Those flowery garments are lovely - I don't really have an expansive wardrobe I just buy things when I need them.

• welcome sir, i appreciate that you always answer most of the questions and give a lot of advises. it is nice to see older people getting engaged in all kinds of questions like that, i wish you have good life and good time over here."Not the you are too old, i just mean older that twenties , but still love to answer all the types of questions and most questions, i have noticed that u dont just to one type and is very generous , chapeau "

• Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a thing for this color: http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/bsxe80-i.jpg

• it is always very very warm, chic , and goes very well with different skin colors

• haha you are really on the point of my question then :D

• I sort of understand the obsession with the flowery patterns. They look so cute :3!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Ohhh I think I find myself buying a lot of Orange.

• Usually hot pink or something with crazy designs.

• hahah that means you can a very different taste than mine?, can you post a picture?, would like to know your taste :)

• sure i have some of them but i also i would buy it coz it attracts me but the 1st one is girls with small breast

• I LOVE floral prints!!