Do guys like girls with brown hair and blue eyes!!!

i need 2 know because a guy keeps giving me mixed signals I don't know if that's why

Most Helpful Guy

• Bown hair and blue eyes oh yeah that sounds really sexy. And the mixed signals might be a problem on his end. He could be to nervous, lacks confidence, or is still trying to see if he wants to ask you out.

What Guys Said 3

• Ok give yourself a little bit more credit than that... I assume if he does likes you there is more than eyes and hair colour involved.

• Absolutely. I have doubts that your eye and hair color is the reason he is having mixed signals though.

• I seriously think no guy will like/dislike you based on your eye/hair color.

What Girls Said 1

• well I personally think that if he iz giving you mixed signals...its not because of your appearance. he may be afraid to tell you how he feels. ask him how he feelz. most he can say is no rite? remember that blonde isn't for everyone and that blondes are usually associated with giving head and being stupid. Love yourself! Guys love confidence! hope I helped