What do you wear to bed?

What do you wear to sleep? Do you go nude, underwear, pj's?

0|0
24|15

Most Helpful Girl

• Haven't I seen or answered this question here before? I guess not.

It all depends on the weather and situation. During the summer I'm way too lazy. Sometimes I sleep almost naked (panties only), but often I just put on some random old shirt, longshirt or other top I might find. In the winter I often dress up a bit more. Since I like fresh air, I have my window slightly open. As such, my bedroom is a bit colder than my other rooms. So I wear PJ's sometimes then to counter the cold. Not that it's really needed below the blankets, but as I move quite often in bed, those blankets are often not where they should be in the morning. Nevertheless, shirt only still does happen in winter. And shirt-only still means wearing panties, since that's pretty much something I don't like sleeping without.
    And sleeping with underwear means panties-only. I can't really sleep with my bra on and if I still do I usually wake up grumpy in the morning.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 23

• Lol to be honest, I am ridiculous with what I go to sleep in... I basically look like I tossed all the clothes I own (including cultural south Asian pants that look like colorful Aladdin pants) into a pile, dive in, and walk out ready for bed. Random colors, prints, and styles of pajama paints/capri athletic pants and T shirts/tank tops. I have no shame, I am the anti-hot... but it's okay, single life medical student freedom ftw ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • A baggy t-shirt, sometimes with underwear, sometimes not. In the winter, I'll wear the t-shirt with flannel pajama bottoms (they're usually mine, but sometimes his).

0|1
    0|0
  • We squally sleep all snuggled up in our birthday suits. That is until aunty Flo stops in for her monthly visit. Then it's a pair of undies for me.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nite gown and solar suite bottom to keep the water weight, away no matter how late, @abcking :)) xx

0|1
    0|0
  • Lately, it's just been undies. Depending on how cold I am, I might add a T-shirt and then sweats.

0|2
    0|0
  • Small, light PJs, so little shorts and vests so i dont get too hot :)

0|1
    0|0
  • On summer I wear a t-shirt and shorts and on winter I wear a pj's.

0|1
    0|0
  • Panties and a tanktop

0|1
    0|0
  • Tanktop and panties

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear pajamas

0|1
    0|0
  • I go nude sometimes, but I usually wear a t shirt and panties.

0|1
    0|0
  • Usually just a hoodie and underwear.
    Or a big shirt.

0|1
    0|0
  • I either sleep in my under wear or put a T shirt on.

0|1
    0|0
  • Underwear. Bra & panties all the way.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just underwear

0|1
    0|0
  • Nude or w/ underwear, pj's are just uncomfortable for me

0|1
    0|0
  • Underwear usually. Once it gets colder, I'll wear a tank top or t-shirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Panties and an oversized tshirt. I wear fluffy pj pants sometimes though. And depending on my mood i don't always wear the shirt xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually a cami top and panties... sometimes a T-shirt and panties

0|0
    0|0
  • Alone in cool weather, a cami and boxers. Socks if it's really cold. But in my boyfriend's bed I wanna be naked and cuddled up skin-to-skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • normally just undies and a tshirt

0|0
    0|0
  • Pyjamas. Sometimes socks recently, which is kinda freaky

0|1
    0|0
  • i wear pjs.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I go nude and have been for over a year now.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nude is the best way

0|1
    0|0
  • PJ's pants, and shirt, they have to be matching or it doesn't feel right,
    a blindfold and a nightcap. It also doesn't feel right if my rooms not clean, if im not clean and i ont smell good, and if i didn't brush my teeth.

if none of these happen i simply won't go to bed ill stay up and get them done then go

0|0
    0|0
  • I sleep naked.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear my spare shorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just underwear

0|0
    0|0
  • A shirt and boxers, and during winter I wear shorts too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nude, sometimes boxers

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear the clothes I wear the next day.

1|0
    0|1
  • Just underwear or sometimes nothing at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • My brthday suit

0|0
    0|0
  • A condom.. just incase I have a wet dream and I jizz... it won't be all over the place

0|0
    0|0
  • i sleep naked

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear just my boxers, or nothing at all. I prefer sleeping nude when I have a partner in the bed.

0|1
    0|0