Racer-back bras?

Anyone (girls & guys) here a fan of racer-back bras?

They can be the typical sports bra, or a bra for casual wear with / without underwire and padding.

Personally, I find the racer-back style more attractive and if I'm not wrong, they also provide the girl with better support with lesser chances of straps falling off than a regular styled bra.

1)
Racer-back bras?

2)

3)

4)

Thoughts on them?

Would you wear them only for exercising, or for everyday? Why and why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I would only wear them while exercising. They don't have the really annoying underwire (in typical bras) and I like the criss-cross design at the back, plus they are comfy. I have a blue and pink one. I want to get grey, purple and black.

• Cool! Blue & pink, purple seem really nice colors for racer-back bras :)

• I know right! I really want a PURPLE ONE! Lol

What Girls Said 5

• yeah i have some for working out, some for casual racer back tops and others for formal events where i dont want the straps showing. theyre nice =]

• Yea :)
      by the way, what colors and/or patterns do you have for your racer-back bras?
      I'm assuming you wear black or another dark color for formal events?

• for formal events it's either white, black or beige.

• I love it because it's more convenient and the straps don't fall off.
    Unfortunately I can't find a racerback casual bra because they either don't have them in my cup size or they are over 60 dollars. o. O
    Yeah...

• Yeah, most of the racer-back bras I've come across are between $52-79.
      Don't mean to be rude or intrude into your personal stuff, but are you above or below average cup size (34B where I live)?

• Haha I thought you found her attractive...
      Well, you can always wait. Or find another girl to date, and buy her that bra for her birthday. Haha

• I'd date a girl who's sporty, caring and not afraid to stand up for others who likes racer-back bras too :)
      Thanks for the tip!

• I wear them especially for shirts or tank tops where your bra straps may be noticable and they do a good job hiding the strategic s

• So you wear them as a T-shirt bra? I guess you'd like the 1st one that has seamless edges :)

• Yes, well that's why I don't rush when buying bras. I kinda have an idea as to what kinda bra I need and wear and so I work off that when buying them.

• All girls should be like you! It saves a lot of money and trouble :)

• I wear them mostly for exercising and when I wear tank tops. I only have black and white ones lol designs are like the ones in #1 and #2, I don't really fancy #3 and #4.

• I see. The simple cross straps huh :)

• I generally wear a strapless bra with a thin and tight racer back bra. This way i have slight padding (its not a pushup or anything) and support. Its also more comfortable.

• Wow, so you double up your bras?
      Isn't it a hassle to put on and take off compared to wearing one bra that has good padding and is firm enough?

• They are both plain black so it works out fine :)

• Awesome! I love black ^_^

What Guys Said 3

• I like! I like!

• I think the first one and styles like it are very sexy. I am not a fan of bras with any sort of wire or shaping, so if a bra must be worn, these are a pretty good way to go

• I like the look of them but you mostly see them only used in exercise with most women preferring standard bras for everyday use.

• Yea, I know but according to many women doing bra reviews, racer-back bras are more secure and comfy than standard bras (especially demi-cup and lingerie since they tend to be more flimsy than other bras).