What size am I in a Columbia jacket?

So I checked and Columbia recommend the big and tall jackets for anyone over 6'1 and I'm 6'3. I weight anywhere from 170-182(I have massive weight fluctations constantly despite I have a steady diet and exercise plan). I have a 43in chest if that also helps. http://www.amazon.com/Columbia-Steens-Mountain-Front-Zip-Fleece/dp/B0084AVW50

I plan on buying this jacket and I'm wondering what a good size is for me because I usually just buy XL's (big and tall customs are usually much more expensive) for things but I don't want the sleeves to be too short but I also don't want the thing slugging down to my thighs. I know fashion is usually a ladies expertise but honestly this question will be more for guys that are shoppers in the big and tall or ladies who shop for their man in that section

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably a large then. They tend run big

• In big and tall the smallest is 2X Tall. I'm just wondering if that's better than say a regular XL or XXL. The bigger sizes in regular really only get bigger for the belly and chest area (to compensate for chubbier dudes) but I'm a lean person so I only need the sleeve and hem length to be longer. I have an XL jacket in something else with similar style and the sleeves and hem are ever so slightly too short on that.

• Then go with XL

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0