Girls, if you loose weight does it become easier to walk in high heels?

Everyone 's saying the less you weigh, the easier it is to walk in high heels, but I have my doubts. Why is it that I lost weight but my feet still get sore and I can still get blisters and calluses?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it might be a bit easier - as in less pressure, but not that significant unless you lose A LOT of weight.
    Whichever way you look at it, you'll still get blisters and your feet will hurt. I am so surprised by women having such straight faces on when they're dying inside - of pain caused by some weirdly terrible heels.

What Girls Said 4

• walking in heels is never easy.. never..

• When I was "fatter" my mom always told me

• This and I think it's because you have less weight to keep on those heels.*

• how han you tell if the shoe is of good material, though?

• I have very sensitive feet, so if it didn't damage my feet after half an hour of wearing it, it's good. :")

• lol they still painful af. no escaping from it i reckon, but i mean i get where this is coming from, since if u weigh more it places more pressure on ur muscles which could hurt more.
    didn't affect me much.

• It's probably just a myth to lose weight