Guys and gals, what are you opinions on some of these looks/trends?

What do you think of these items of coothing, footwear, makeup etc.? Interested to know other people's thoughts :)

Thigh/above knee high boots

link (in black)

Classic red lips

link

blazer style jackets

link

patterned leggings:

link

thanks x

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Thigh/above knee high boots:

very hard to pull off without looking slutty, can only be matched with very specific outfit styles or else you'll just look like a hooker. high class hooker maybe, but still a hooker If you happen to have the outfit that can pull them off though, I say go for it.

Classic red lips:

they look great in the movies, sure. But real life isn't the movies and unless you're going out to a ball or something and are dressed for the occasion, they, also, will only make you look like a hooker.

The blazer is cool. I like it a lot.

Patterned leggings are hideous. One thing that bugs me is when people wear stuff that looks like it should be undergarments as outerwear, and this is one of those instances.

What Guys Said 3

• The boots are hot, so is red lipstick (of course) but I'm not feeling the blazer or the leggings.

• Boots: yes!, Lips: yes, Blazer: meh, Leggings: Heck no

• Fashions come and go, it is really a ploy to make you buy new clothes before your old ones have worn out. Which is what a sensible person would do--wear clothes until they are worn out.

Guys like boots, I can't really explain why. the higher, the better.

What Girls Said 3

• I personally don't like really high boots, but that's just me.

Classic red lips are hard to pull off, but if you do it right, you'll look awesome.

Blazers are sort of cute, I like the way the girl is wearing it in the picture. Just make sure you don't look too manly (blazer should be girl-cut, don't wear it with slacks)

I like patterned leggings, but not the ones in the picture. Make sure you wear them with a solid-color dress, too, so your outfit isn't too busy. Black dress+floral leggings=very cute in my opinion

• I love over the knee boots!

Classic red lips...that look just seems outdated and boring to me. Girls wear it trying to be classy but it's so old ladyish to me.

Love blazers

Love patterned leggings, just not the ones in that link. I like the crazy funky ones.

• i love the jacket, it's an item you will always wear, in all circumstances, the red lips, I love it too, but I'm not really into the leggings at all.. as for the boots, the link doesn't open..