What do you think about hair bangs?

are they attractive or childish?

what do you think about hair bangs?

i've been having hair bangs for long years and i got bored of them a little bit :c but i feel like i have to live with them for the rest of my life cause of my big forehead so i just wanted to know what people think about them :D

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Like all hairstyles, bangs need to work with your hair and lifestyle, rather than with the fantasy of how things should be. If you’ve never had bangs before, or if it’s been a while, I suggest working with a really good stylist that you trust who will help you determine what bangs are right for you and your life.

Good luck.

What Guys Said 8

• They can look lovely if done correctly and worn with the right clothes. Never thought of them as childish.

• Simply beautiful!!

• I like bangs on a girl.

• Depends. Some don't look good with bangs.

• If they're done right they're cute

• love them, they can look really good. but of course depends a little bit on the person and hair :)

• i can't bangs lol

• @imanf7 haha don't worry I didn't think that xD
      Just didn't understand what you wanted to say

• i like bangs a lot but everytime i cut my hair , they look ugly , my hair doesn't suit bangs!
      thanks XD

• Attractive.

• Some look nice with them

What Girls Said 17

• I've had bangs my entire life. Both straight and side swept. I can't be bangless, my forehead is too big.
    I don't think it's childish.

• They're attractive on the right face. Any face with bigger cheeks or chubbier face will look even more chubby with that kind of a fringe.

• they better be attractive cuz i had them.,.. i change my hair style a lot to i probably will have them again.. lol..

• I have a friend that could pull off bangs real well.

Personally, I can't. So my fringe is always shove to the side or I just simply flip it upwards and it'd stay there.

• 8 months ago I got a hair cut about neck length the lady asked me if I wanted my bangs cut too I said why not straight across bangs here a come! I ended up digging the hair cut... but then a few friends of mine asked if I gave the salon chick a dora picture and asked for that... it was funny but ohhh so sad.

• I love bangs. It looks cute on many girls.. But I look younger when I get that haircut. So, I don't... But hey having big forehead isn't a bad thing! Megan fox has big forehead, she looks beautiful even without bangs!

• maybe you're right it wasn't a big problem for me until someone told me that i have a big forehead and it looks horrible. After that day i started to feel bad about it and decided to have bang i kinda got bored of it now , i wanna try different hair styles but i can't :c

• Then try new hairstyles!

I get bored of my hairstyle after every few months. So, I try new hairstyles, it's fun and it's fun to experiment eveb though my forehead is kind of big ;) lol.
      There are so many Hollywood actresses who have big forehead. But they still get different haircut, they try new look and they absolutely rock it.

• I find them really cute ^^*

• they are awesome! just find the one that fits you most

• I used to have a side bang, now it's grown so long it probably doesn't classify as a side bang anymore 😂 but they look good. It really depends on the person though

• I <3 them. all ages!

• i have it for so many years.. i still love it

• They look really cute on certain people.

• No, get a new hair do

• They can look cute and give a more youthful effect.

• Depends on what kind of face you have.
    I like it on myself because it makes my head look bit smaller ^^

• If you have a bug forehead its a yes... If you have a small one then no way... In the case of a normal forehead the it depends on the way you look...

• It just reminds me of a phase I went through when I was 13. Ah the regret. XD