What did our eye contact mean?

Kay I was walking down the hall after class, and I noticed my crush was coming directly to me. Both Of our eye's just looked and we stared in to each others as we where walking up. I have never had such intense eye contact before but it was intense in a good way! Would could be meant by this?

What Guys Said 2

• Any eye contact at all by a guy usually means he's into you. I don't understand why this isn't completely obvious because us guys apparently think so. No we're not starring at the booger hanging out of your nose or that GIANT PIMPLE you have on your left cheek.

If we're staring at you and you make eye contact and we look away. We're into you but just shy.

If we're staring at you and you make eye contact and we smile. We're into you and want you to know it.

If we're staring at you and you make eye contact but don't give us the "wtf are you doing stare". We'll keep staring at you all day because your the stuff dreams are made of.

• I almost guarantee that he likes you. If a guy keeps looking at a girl over and over and holds his eye contact, he probably digs ya. Sometimes it can mean nothing if you happen to look at each other for a second. However, if you notice he keeps looking over or if you keep making eye contact then that's a good sign. However, not smiling is weird, unless this could mean lust not necessarily love, but you never know.

What Girls Said 0