Ladies: What do you think I should do to improve my look?

Any tips? Anything. Hair clothes, whatever you think I should do.

What Girls Said 1

• haha get a life.dork.

luv ya,

What Guys Said 1

• By "(your) look" I'm assuming you mean "how (you) would appear to others"

This is everything on my mind:

- Choose a different position for your next photo. It's cool to have fun and be wild, but too wild will scare away opportunities (like employers.)

- Cut your hair, it will accentuate your facial features while you grow

- Brush your tongue, I noticed some discoloration in there

- Lose the plastic wrist bands

The following ones are a little harsh, so prepare yourself

- The way your posing with your mouth open and stuff, makes me remember that your young. Maintain your composure- being "psyched out" that your on an airliner, isn't cool man... lol - for sure though, I'm glad you got a kick out of it, because it made me laugh ^_^

- Open your eyes and smile, it shows that you are human and that instead of rocking out to the stewartess' voice on the loud-speaker that you would be interested in having a conversation with someone when she is finished speaking about buckling yourself in.

Another thing:

On your profile I read --

"Personality: Boyfriend Material Guy

Yo. sucka's, You know its me."

If you want more people to speak with you, it's better to be subtle and warm hearted. Coming off like your a gangster only makes others laugh, which could be alright- if you are the crazy/outgoing guy that likes to party; though that life will be short lived. I was there, and it's boring dude- you push away friends and family for a life that doesn't actually get you anywhere.

But yeah... there you go, hope it helps and that you take the advice seriously~

• I completely agree

• Omg dude I don't know you and I lve you.......... jkjklol your so right ABOUT EVERYTHING was about to say everything you were about to say.and I aughed my ass off the hole time and especially about the picture