Ladies: What do you think I should do to improve my look?

Any tips? Anything. Hair clothes, whatever you think I should do.

What Girls Said 1

• haha get a life.dork.

luv ya,

sumer

What Guys Said 1

• By "(your) look" I'm assuming you mean "how (you) would appear to others"

This is everything on my mind:

- Choose a different position for your next photo. It's cool to have fun and be wild, but too wild will scare away opportunities (like employers.)

- Cut your hair, it will accentuate your facial features while you grow

- Brush your tongue, I noticed some discoloration in there

- Lose the plastic wrist bands

The following ones are a little harsh, so prepare yourself

- The way your posing with your mouth open and stuff, makes me remember that your young. Maintain your composure- being "psyched out" that your on an airliner, isn't cool man... lol - for sure though, I'm glad you got a kick out of it, because it made me laugh ^_^

- Open your eyes and smile, it shows that you are human and that instead of rocking out to the stewartess' voice on the loud-speaker that you would be interested in having a conversation with someone when she is finished speaking about buckling yourself in.

Another thing:

On your profile I read --

"Personality: Boyfriend Material Guy

and

Yo. sucka's, You know its me."

If you want more people to speak with you, it's better to be subtle and warm hearted. Coming off like your a gangster only makes others laugh, which could be alright- if you are the crazy/outgoing guy that likes to party; though that life will be short lived. I was there, and it's boring dude- you push away friends and family for a life that doesn't actually get you anywhere.

But yeah... there you go, hope it helps and that you take the advice seriously~

ArtistBBoy

• I completely agree

• Omg dude I don't know you and I lve you.......... jkjklol your so right ABOUT EVERYTHING was about to say everything you were about to say.and I aughed my ass off the hole time and especially about the picture