Girls, I am doing my friends makeup for homecoming in a week and I don't want to mess up any tips?

my friend has never applied makeup in her life and she's 14 like me but i've been wearing makeup ever since i was little, so i know how to do it. Also my mom works at Nordstrom and does makeup so she taught me what different makeup things are but the problem is i never done anyone else's makeup. I've only done mine. she just want lipstick, eyeshadow, and mascara. But I don't want to mess her makeup up i need some tips. help?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Chill, you don't have to be anxious about it. Look some youtube tutorials before attempting to help her out. I am sure everything will go well.

What Girls Said 2

• Get together with her, and you can practice on her, and also test out a few different makeup looks on her to see what looks best and what she likes best so that the day of Homecoming, you know exactly what you are doing.

• take your time so you won't mess up. also look up some tutorials on youtube.