Does anyone know where to find good homecoming dresses?

My last homecoming is coming up in a little less than a month and I haven't been able to find a good dress for it yet. I'm petite, only 5 feet two inches and I normally have some diffulcty finding a dress that fits right. I'm looking for a dress that has a high neck and an open back and isn't too long. If anyone has seen any dresses like this and could post the link that would be fantastic. More importantly, If any one knows of any good stores that have nice dresses that would be great. Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Just did a google with search "high neck open back short dress homecoming" - Good range, have a look, something might catch your eye.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no idea where you live so I am going to recommend you to search in online sites like amazon or ebay.

What Guys Said 2

• Half the girls at my school just went to Kohl's, the other half probably went to anywhere in the mall that sells dresses... it's just homecoming.

Prom, on the other hand, I'm not as sure about.

• Try consignment shops. Why pay full retail?

What Girls Said 3