Is this weather cool enough for a sweatshirt?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• In Atlanta you are used to quite warm weather so 81 is probably cool to you so you might appreciate a sweatshirt.

What Guys Said 3

• Atlanta is a fun city

• That is really warm as far as I'm concerned. Granted I'm from a very different climate that you are. That's T-shirt weather in Canada lol.

• Anything below 70°F seems reasonable, 81°F is way too warm for a sweater.

What Girls Said 5

• If YOU are cold just take a sweatshirt.

• My mouth is literally watering from that starbucks coffee in the background LOL

If you wear a sweatshirt in Australia (where i'm from), you maybe feeling a bit sticky and icky. I like how it alerts you for Pollen aswell.

• Yeah you can wear a hoodie no prob. I would just wear something really light underneath though, like a tank top or t-shirt :)

• Why don't you americans use celcious like the Rest of the world? Seriously. Which age are we in?

• We are in the age where Celsius is spelled correctly. No wonder you have problems with Fahrenheit.

• @red_arrow my posts on gag are every often filled with typos simply because i often forget to change my autocorrect language to English. So you'd find some words spelled the German way, like kombination instead of combination.

I know how to spell Celsius, fahrenheit, kelvin, or even pterodactyl correctly.

• *very often*

Another example of trying to type in English with german autocorrect

• where i am from no. i really wish winter would come faster because i love the cold