Is this weather cool enough for a sweatshirt?

Is this weather cool enough for a sweatshirt?

• Yes
    50% (4)33% (2)43% (6)Vote
  • No
    50% (4)67% (4)57% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Guy

• In Atlanta you are used to quite warm weather so 81 is probably cool to you so you might appreciate a sweatshirt.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Atlanta is a fun city

0|0
    0|0
  • That is really warm as far as I'm concerned. Granted I'm from a very different climate that you are. That's T-shirt weather in Canada lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything below 70°F seems reasonable, 81°F is way too warm for a sweater.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• If YOU are cold just take a sweatshirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • My mouth is literally watering from that starbucks coffee in the background LOL

If you wear a sweatshirt in Australia (where i'm from), you maybe feeling a bit sticky and icky. I like how it alerts you for Pollen aswell.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you can wear a hoodie no prob. I would just wear something really light underneath though, like a tank top or t-shirt :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Why don't you americans use celcious like the Rest of the world? Seriously. Which age are we in?

0|0
    0|0
    • We are in the age where Celsius is spelled correctly. No wonder you have problems with Fahrenheit.

• @red_arrow my posts on gag are every often filled with typos simply because i often forget to change my autocorrect language to English. So you'd find some words spelled the German way, like kombination instead of combination.

I know how to spell Celsius, fahrenheit, kelvin, or even pterodactyl correctly.

• *very often*

Another example of trying to type in English with german autocorrect

• where i am from no. i really wish winter would come faster because i love the cold

0|0
    0|1