Girls, is there anyone who wants to cut my hair?

You don't have to be very good at it and you have full artistic freedom. I live in Amsterdam, so it's convenient if you live there too. I'll have tea and chocolate in return. Somehow I trust girls more with this task than guys.

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you go to a professional hairdresser?

• I used to go to professional hairdressers but I stopped doing that since I can't really tell the difference. Besides, this is way more fun. I get to know someone you didn't know before (who's not just the hairdresser but could be a very cool person), I don't have to listen to mainstream pop music all the time, it's a more thrilling experience if you don't know how your hair will turn out to be (at the hairdresser's it's always okay or good, and now it could be anything), some people really like to try someone's hair some time (hairdressers do it all the time so they don't enjoy themselves cutting someone's hair as much), I always have a great laugh (and I've never have even smiled at the hairdresser's.)

• Agree with you there. Well I hope you find someone nice :)

What Girls Said 2

• If I lived in Amsterdam I would've done it, never tried cutting a guy's hair lol I did cut girls hair and it's fun, but you'll probably end up bold 😰

• A professional hairstylist in Amsterdam will do it..