Why am I so attracted to soccer pants on men?

This kind of pants is so ridiculously hot and I don't understand why I'm so darn attracted to the guys that wear them. I don't usually like super athletic guys but soccer players are obviously pretty attractive and these frickin pants drive me crazy. Am I supposed to be highly turned on by man ankles or what is the point of these pants? Do they serve an important athletic purpose? Do any other girls feel this way too?

Most Helpful Guy

• Those are soccer pants? I've never worn those pants and I played for 13 years xD I've worn something similar but it was for when we traveled, not when we played, but they weren't so tight.
    I don't know why you're so attracted to them, maybe because you like that casual style and because they show that the guy takes care of his body... I don't know.

• Well I do like casual!! And yeah, I see soccer players wear these to classes and stuff, not necessarily while playing.

• @TripleAce Makes sense, but I never used them though. I lived in a warm place so it was never necessary, that's why I founded weird.

Thanks for the MHO, girl :D!

• Yeah, man!

Most Helpful Girl

• I totally agree <3 I nearly get wet when my guy wears them. Lol I don't know why though xD

• Frickin same! Except not with my guy cuz I don't have a guy, but like when I see guys wearing them. Ahhh, it's real good.

• Oh yea, your getting wet from soccer pants nice to know

you can see the outline of...

What Guys Said 7

• I have that black and blue ones 🙃

• Honestly never took to them - Only time I would wear them is if I was jogging or training - Jeans are my goto casual wear.

• I don't know because tapered pants are the silliest looking things ever

• Because I wear them so well.

Soccer player and proud haha.

• i like em lol...

• everybody uses that nowadays I stopped wearing mine

• Hmm I'll have to get some soccer pants

What Girls Said 6

• hahah! Thats so average! lol Sadly not so hot for me! hahah everyone i know where those!

• -_-...
      When the suit is off the Soccer Pants go on.

Is that a problem baby?

• @DamnCurtis haha.. no no! Your just gonna remind me of my brother... he been playing soccer since he was a baby haha!

• Oh mai gawd yesss gotta agree with ya on that! They're so hot 💙

• OMG my crush wore them to school once and I basically lost it

• Ah yes i gotta agree thereeeeeee :)

• You're not alone, I totally agree. I find soccer players in general more attractive than some other sport so. I don't know what it is but there's something about a guy in a soccer uniform with great footwork.

• To me, there is something about that specific shape of pants... So good. I don't know how to explain it.

• Lol I think they're hideous