Guys, what's your opinion of girls with nose rings (big ones)?

I'm not talking about little diamond studs. I'm talking about the big ones that should only belong on cattle. I see a huge trend of this in the last year and I HATE IT. It especially sucks when the girl is hot and puts that shit in her face. But I wonder what other dudes think.

• huge turn OFF
    59% (10)
  • minor turn OFF
    18% (3)
  • minor turn ON
    18% (3)
  • huge turn ON
    5% (1)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
I'm talking about "septum" nose rings. They should rename them "rectum" nose rings.

6

Most Helpful Guy

• I see some pretty girls and after i see her nose ring it's a complete turn off
    if i see her lip rings it's a complete turn off as well.

What Guys Said 5

• Depends on the size, if it's tiny one I really don't care. I actually like that alternative style of beauty rather that the old one.

• dumb as fuck. especially if they can't pull it off.

• I love them - I think they are so sexy
    bbsimg.ngfiles.com/.../ngbbs4fbf89e9058a7.jpg

• hmmm... well you are middle aged man and you are saying this. That girl went from a 9 to a 5 because of that nose ring in my opinion... but to each his own I guess.

• I'd say a minor turn on

• Those things look so stupid. On a hot girl it's like carving your initials on the hood of a Lamborghini.