What impresses a guy the most?

What would be the best way 2 impress a guy you like?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are a:

Random Stranger:

- Looks

- Confidence

- Style

Friend:

- Hygene

- Depth

- Personality

Crush / Girlfriend / Wife / etc

- Personality

- Confidence

- Communication / Composure

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 6

• Be yourself.

Don't get sucked in to thoughts about how you have to be to impress him, just notice those thoughts and wave to them when they come up.

There is nobody better than yourself that you can be... that's as impressive as a human being gets.

Good Luck.

- Harvey D

• i don't think doing something to impress a guy is the key to building huge attraction, but if he likes and identifies with you and your character that will impress him the most, more than any action.

• I am always impressed by a decisive woman that knows how to stand her ground. Guys aren't the only ones who have are made more attractive by confidence and a little swagger.

Just make sure you don't come off as fake and you'll be ahead of the game. :)

• Confidence is the single most impressive way to get a guy to notice you.

• Easy. Outdrink him.

• Most guys like the whole confident, sassy girl, who is completely independent and whatnot, and those are all good traits

but I prefer a quiet girl who is very smart/creative/funny --something impressive underneath-- so only I would get to know that side of her. Also, maturity is very important

What Girls Said 1

• I think being yourself and not changing for anyone impresses men the most