When you started with training bras?

When u started with training bras, did ur nipples still show a little through ur shirt? U kno the stage like when ur too small for cups but pointy enough for training, even tho u still showed through training. I wear training bras like with tanks and tight shirts but you can still see the outline of my boob and my nipples and my bra through the shirt. Should k wear no bra?

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I go with the consensus and would advise a padded training bra.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You probably need to wear train bras with padding, that would help

0|2
    0|0
    • Isn't that a padded bra then? And how do I stop it from showing thud tank tops

• Show All
    • thanks, so if I have a white tank top on, my nipples show through so I'll get padded and white

• yeah, that should work :)

What Guys Said 2

• My uncle Burthem's nipples show A LOT through his shirt and I don't believe he wears any type of training bra.

0|0
    0|1
    • Um I'm a girl tho

• Then you should have made the question only answerable by girls... or don't ask it at all, but, hey, isn't this girls ask guys, not girls ask girls, about girls?

• I recommend you wear a padded trading bra, those bras are not only made for comfort, but I hear it helps hide ur nipples.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Like others have said, you should get a padded bra. There are some cute ones on the market.

0|2
    0|0
  • Mine did not show through my shirt. But then again I was around 12-14 and I was not very developed. I started developing when I was 15.

0|0
    0|0