Which is the most important feature for a girl, physically?

For you individually I mean

• Height (specify- short or tall)
  • Face
  • Body (specify your preference)
  • Boobs or Butt (Mention big or small)

Most Helpful Guy

• Face, hands down. I love it when they have expressive faces and telling eyes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Surprised how many guys voted for face. I would've thought for sure they were more into a girl's body. o. O

What Guys Said 10

• Wow, this is a difficult one. It doesn't matter to me if she got a nice body if I don't like her face. After all her eyes and smile are what make me smile. However, a nice body certainly has a big role in physical attraction. So I'd say face > body for the most part.

• I think face for me, it shows her personality.

• It's all about the thumb-to-pinky ratio

• Face. If the face isn't pretty, the whole package loses all it's appeal. If the face is good THEN other factors are included.

• It's all about that face

• Her 'Way'...:)

• Don't put face in there... obviously it will almost always be face

• Massive tits.

• 1. Face, 2. Body, 3. Height (tall), 4. Boobs or Butt is irrelevant in my opinion, I prefer legs ;)

• I voted C... but...

A decent body vs. a terrible one is the most important thing. Not perfect, just decent.

Once you have a decent body, face matters the most.

• What about height?

• I will maybe say, obviously I changed 'girls' to 'women' there, partly to stress that I was not trying to flirt with YOU or anything.

But there's some truth to it. When you're under 18, being tiny makes you seem younger, and that's a negative at your age. For both men and women, there's sort of a 'peak' age of attractiveness, and when you are below that, it's better to seem OLDER, and when you're above that, it's better to seem YOUNGER.

So right now, you are below that age, so being 'tiny' makes you seem less mature, and that's perhaps a drawback.

Good news, the peak age for women is around 20-22, so you have a few more years of being frustrated by being tiny, to be followed by what, 6 or maybe more decades of enjoying the benefits.

• right now it is not much of a benefit but you are right. Thank you :)

What Girls Said 5

• I like proportion. Facial symmetry, proportional body, esthetically it's what I prefer over any one particular characteristic.

• I like my boobs and butt... they are like my pride and joy... even tho I have a great body and am easy on the eyes , those are my favorites :)

• I think face is the most effective.

• face, hands down

• I am going to imagine that most guys would pick the face.