Girls, I was curious which kind of look do you like better for hair?

Girls, I was curious which kind of look do you like better for hair. I have super fine hair so I usually wear it up or 'messy' with some holding product. Do you like it better flat or a messy / tasseled look. I attached two picture which look' do you prefer?

Recently I was told I should wear it down by a guy. I'm more interested in what you girls think. One guy said girls would like it better down. I'm more curious what you think. I know which way I'm going to wear it :)
So far more are in favor of the messy look. I had a hunch!

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the second one better. It gives me the impression that you are more of a laid back person whereas the first one looks like you're going to a job interview.

• Oh okay, that makes sense. I am a super laid back guy so that fits my personality more I guess.

What Girls Said 3

• Its hard to tell but I like them both :) There are gonna be days for the neat look.. i. e church, functions etc and days for the messy look i. e chilling, dates... they both can work

• the messy one!

• The second one in my opinion. The first one makes it look like you have a very.. round and flat head :P *no offense. The second pic looks more... natural or some.

But honestly: just wear it however you like it best. You're that one has to feel comfy with your hair.

• I tend to agree, my hair has no volume otherwise and it makes my head look round for sure haha. Thanks.