Worst piercing experience?

Most Helpful Guy

• I got my septum done the first time, he used the word wonky several times in regards to my nose, which I find about as appealing as sparky, which is not at all. If you've had your septum, or maybe even your nostril pierced, you know how it hurts. Like pulling hairs in the area. You tear up without meaning to. But worst of all, he didn't Pierce the damn thing straight at all.
    This is a professional, we'll regarded in the industry, been at it for a long time.

Disappointed.

Most Helpful Girl

• Worst.. Well, most painful initially was my nipples. But they healed great.

But I had my high nostril piercings done. The initial piercing was uncomfortable, but not that bad.
    But, I swell more than the average person, so they started to embed (nothing bad, just, the swelling was starting to cover the jewlery). So I went in, after three days of having them (when they're super tender) and had to have the jewlery changed.

So, getting the tops off was hard, and my piercer had to already kinda force my skin down which hurt.
    Then one was out, and as soon as she went to rethread, the hole had already partially closed. We reopened it, then that next size was too small due to all the messing with the area.
    So, I had to be moved up to a 7/16" bar, but they had to re pierce them to upsize. They only had that in A 16g and i was pierced at an 18g.
    Which at that point I was so thankful that it was a needle and not a blunt taper pushing my super sore tissue.

Needless to say , it was one of the more traumatizing experiences I've had. It literally hurt to bad I was shaking and in cold sweats. But I wanted to keep them so bad. Just the pushing with the taper, oh my god D'':

But, they came out fine. I had the fattest, most red nose ever. But they healed awesome.

They're a super amazing place, I just should have mentioned my tendency to REALLLY swell. More than the average long bar.

What Guys Said 1

• I jumped off a table and landed on a scalpel blade, it went clear through my foot.

• @Drooogie4

It was a shag carpet in a factory. I had gotten up on the table to change a light bulb and the blade (which was about 3" long) was apparently standing upright in the carpet. I had thin canvas deck shoes on and it went right through. Had to cut my shoe off.

What Girls Said 3

• a nose piercing that caused an infection -_- won't have a nose piercing again

• When I got my left upper lip pierced first. It wasn't the needle part that hurt it was when he was pulling on it that made it hurt more.

• one of mine got infected once and it hurt a lot!