Lip piercing thoughts?

I recently got my lip pierced around two weeks ago. This was my second time doing it, as the first time back in April I was hesitant about the piercing and scarring so I took it out (I got it done professionally as well and he still made a mistake). Older relatives don't really like the piercing, but some don't really care. I am in college and I have wanted the piercing since I was 14. I was in love with the punk rock style, and thought it was a pretty attractive piercing on some people. I am in no way, shape or form trashy, and I am constantly told that people will judge me with the piercing.
Lip piercing thoughts?

What are your thoughts? Thanks :)

(picture of me with the piercing)

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it - It looks well.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it!

What Guys Said 1

• You look very pretty. You would still look pretty without the piercing, it has a somewhat neutral effect on your beauty, I think.

What Girls Said 1

• If you're keen on piercings, it’s very cool, in my mind! :) This fun isn’t for everybody, but only for bold spirits :) I understand you very well, because I have a lot of body piercings and often face with incomprehension of people. In spite of this, I never feel sorry for my things. I always buy my piercing jewelry here http://www.piercebody.com/ where you will meet with big range of qualitative and reasonable goods. Stay cool and beautiful, just as you are!