Do guys notice an off centered nose, lips, or if eyes are not at an equal level?

Well one eye is slightly higher than the other. My nose is a bit off centered, and my lips slightly too. I realized it not to long ago. Sometimes it looks normal, some days I can tell easily. Do guys notice, will they think I'm ugly? I think I'm pretty, its just when I notice these things it makes me question my views, and if what I see is all false.

What Guys Said 2

• No one is perfectly symmetrical.

For girls, one breast is usually a tad larger (right for right handed girls).

For boys, one testicle is larger, one bicep is larger (my right one - since I'm right handed and use it more), and my right hand has more calluses. NO, NOT BECAUSE OF THAT! Because I use my right hand more. (In general)

So, you would be "abnormal" if everything was the same size on both sides.

For confirmation, take a very close look at a Victoria's Secret Catalog. Some Uber models are a bit cross-eyed.

Dan

• i can tell you now that no guy in the world could notice such minute details without examaning and measuring your face...

plus he's probly looking at your boobs anyway

What Girls Said 0