Do you like guys in suits?

• Yuup!!
  • Naps!
  • Never paid much attention

Most Helpful Girl

• A man in a suit does things to me.. LOL

Seriously men listen up. Dress nicely, keep yourself groomed and clean and you won't have to much trouble finding a woman

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• They look so smart, sexy and hot and - Oh my, I could stare at them forever, why do they look so good in those things? I would totally date a dude like that if his personality maches up with mine too Lmao

And, as far as I can think, they look just very clean and as if they take care of themselves. THAT'S the main point of why I like seeing men in suits. Because not everybody walks around nicely dressed (counts also for women, the nice dress-thing).

It's quite appealing to see that you take care of yourself well, visually. What would make it perfect, is a good personality.^^

• uhm yeah theyre pretty hot

• I'm indifferent. I think we should all just wear slippers and robes, like we are part of some exclusive club.

• I am a sucker for guys in suits!! 😍👅

• I get the feeling there are a lot of women like you that love a man in a suit.

• Lol haahaha, that sounds pretty accurate 😝😂 @Applefan1

• Hahaha you women are a worry. LOL :) haha I know what I am a sucker for that girls wear lol :)

• Sure, why not? they look pretty cool to me

• Yes, there's just something about them.

• men in suit are the hotest

• It's more about the man wearing the suit then the suit the man is wearing.

• Deffinitely...

Millitary uniforms don't hurt too

• Yes. I think it makes men look rather dashing.

What Guys Said 10

• Suits make me look awesome. That's all.

• I like girls in grey mens suit. lol joke

• Suits represent power. Women like powerful men.

• 0|1
  • I love suits. Thats why I went for a city job :D

• It is nice to dress up now and again

• HATE WEARING SUITS...

ALIEN POWER!!!

• Most men look good in a well cut suit, because it's designed to emphasize a V taper. On top of that, it projects status.

Most (not all) women like a man in a well cut suit if he looks like he's going somewhere that calls for a suit.

If you are hanging out somewhere where the suit is inappropriate, you'll instead project that you're trying too hard to look important, which makes you seem like a loser, no matter how nice your v-taper is.

A well-cut tuxedo looks nice in the evening, but out of place at the beach. That's an extreme case, but the principle holds - dress well but appropriately.

• I like wearing a good suit, makes me feel boss.

• I like wearing a suit.