Was she being a filthy liar?

SO todAy a girl at my college was like "omgggg Cassie, where did you get your red skirt? I've been looking for a skirt like that forever!!".
and it made me so angry cause ain't nobody tryna copying mah style & that "ive been looking for a skirt like that forever" is a huge fat ass lie!! She just said it to come off as aa "omg babe, we have the same taste lol" Wtf

Do you also lie when you ask someone where they got their clothes from? I mean it is obvious that it was a lie

opinions below ⬇️

Most Helpful Guy

• Many people lie everyday casually, some do it out of kindness, others for spite, and some to avoid situations and reactions from people. Take your pick.

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm, she was not lying to you. Why would you take it the wrong way? She was making you a compliment and it shows that she appreciates your style. What's the big deal with that?

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like a compliment and a conversation starter to me - No malice invovled I think.

• BAHAHAHAH ma anon babez so funnay 👄💋

What Girls Said 2

• lots of girls do that.

• Yes. Yes I hate when people give me a compliment. I get extremely paranoid and bitch about it later. Oh wait... that's you...