Guys, What kind of girl do you look for?

explain, personality, body type, hair color, appearance...etc...

Most Helpful Guy

• Physically: I'd like a petite girl probably around 5' 1" - 5' 6". She has to have some meat on her, not like obese or really big but not skinny. Sort of like full figured with C cup breasts and a nice round heart shape butt. I love redheads, like that autumn color with either a straight chin length cut or a long and sort of curly look. It would definitely be a plus if she was half Asian or even a quarter. Skin isn't really a big issue with me but freckles and dimples can be a turn on. A cute face with kind of a pouty bottom lip, you know the look. I love ears for some reason. Small ears with any kind of decoration like cartilage piercings is a plus. Shaving.. if she shaves her legs and keeps it trim down there that's enough for me, I like the look of pubes myself.

Personality: Kind of bubbly like she likes to play around and be a little silly but not crazy/loud. She has to be smart and somewhat down to earth because I'm not. She wouldn't pressure me into doing things like always going out into the scene or whatever, if she just has me with her we can be happy. She knows what she wants and isn't compelled to play games for it, she would just ask and be honest. She smiles when she's happy, cries when she's sad, yells when she's angry and sighs when she's tired. Hopefully she has a sex drive and isn't afraid to direct, ask or take charge in the bedroom. Being into art and sight seeing is definitely a plus, I've always wanted to go travel other countries with my significant other looking at old castles and museums.

What Guys Said 6

• For me I'd say important things are:

Compassion for others, caring, mental compatibility (don't have to be a genius since I'm not, but we should be able to converse), looks (I think we all need to feel some spark there at least), and a minimum level of self confidence.

Good Luck.

- Harvey D

• Physically: If she was hot I don't really care

Personality: She has to be fun. She has to enjoy the little things like sunsets and walks on the beach. She has to have a sense of humor and a positive attitude

Hair color: Brown, blond, black, red, green, purple, blue I really don't care

• As far as body type and appearance ...someone like you would be nice

• i like it if she is at least cute, burnette, she should also be funny, smart, and witty, I also like her to be independent as well as athletic.

• Definitely you.

• You?

What Girls Said 0