Girls, what do you think about guys wearing cycling tights?

Also what goes through your mind when you see a guy in them and the bulge is showing?

I'm rather skinny and also young looking. (23, but look about 19) I have started wearing them recently, since they are comfortable and avoid a sore ass.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I have seen guys wearing them - I have no problem with them. It is your choice to wear them or not. If you are happy and comfortable in them, go for it.

What Girls Said 3

• I used to date a road bike cyclist who owned nine bikes :P

Bike shorts to me = much energy + much sweat + much discipline = admirable :)

• I've never thought of it. wear whatever you want.

• i dont think anything of it.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm a cyclist and wear them, at first I wasn't sure like many men at first. However, not only does nothing catch when you are riding but you also get less air drag. I don't even think they look so bad now, I like them. @nipeters (instragram) if you're into biking.

• I'm saying I like them on me, I don't like looking at other man as I'm straight lol. That was awkward..