Halloween costume ideas?

But... able to be turned work appropriate? We're having an open hours Halloween party at work on Halloween this year, and we don't have to wear uniforms if we dress up. I also have a few invites to some Halloween parties, of which I'm undecided about on attending, but both require a costume.

So I need a costume that can be child and customer and dress code friendly, but can also be turned into something.. y'know, actually fun.

0|0
7|9

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• 4|2
    0|0
  • Just go and do it up right dressing to code child like is boring and everyone does that. If you can do this you will win first prize for the best dressed female

www.blueviewnurseries.com/.../..._West_Flipped.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I was struck by your red hair - Thinking of a red haired fairy tale character - Went to your profile pic for inspiration - Your cover pic a lion with a red mane, crossover time - The lion from The Wizard Of Oz.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    1|0
    • That's not work appropriate!

• Show All
    • Ooh, maybe I'll be Harley Quinn.

• That would also be a great! If you need a guy to be your Mr. J, I'd be willing to volunteer :P

• Daaaaaaaaaaaaa Bears Superfan

0|0
    0|0
  • Instructables has a whole bunch of Halloween ideas.

0|0
    0|0
  • They should be work appropriate in the first place. Costumes should be clever, not whoreish

0|0
    0|0
  • Dress up as a female Captain America.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6