Which of the three dress/gowns should I wear to my brothers medical conference?

On October 7 my brother will be receiving an award recognition on an upcoming medical conference, it means a lot to him and to our family. Attending will be some of his co-workers and other allied professionals-from his side it will only be my parents, brothers and sisters and 3 close friends of his. I know how important this is-and I really don't want to wear the wrong thing especially since it will be taking in a conservative environment and so far i've narrowed it down to 3 possible ones. ***I'd appreciate your suggestions!*** :)

Option 1.)
Option 2.)

Option 3.)

THANK YOU!

• Option 1
  • Option 2
  • Option 3

Most Helpful Guy

• Option 1 is the most appropriate for the occasion. Option 2 in particular is more suited for a black tie event, so if your brother is wearing a tux, then it's probably ok, but if he is wearing a suit it's going to be overkill. Option 3 is drifting towards a more formal setting as well, though less so that Option 2. But it is a less flattering cut/colour. Option 1 is not only nice, and appropriate, it is also a very versatile dress that you could use to other events. You could use it for going out to a nice dinner, a college formal, a wedding... you could even use it for a funeral with an appropriate shawl or something. Versatility for the win.

Most Helpful Girl

• The first one - it's the most professional.
    The last one I'd just buy for fun because it's spectacular! =)

What Guys Said 9

• I would go with option 1 - It has a professional feel to it like in your case attending your brothers function - Dress 2 has a romantic dinner date feel to it and dress 3 might be a little bit racy for a conservative crowd.

• I like Option 2 but thats just such a fancy dress. Is the Award show that dressy where you need to dress up that way?

• It's not a "show" it's just an annual conference where they recognize some of the best physicians in the state, depending on their practice. I like option 2 too thanks. :)

• Ok good wear that one and enjoy your time

• The second one is the best :)

• I prefer the 2nd one

• Make me MHO if Option 1 wins

• 2nd you may meet a rich doctor to take care of you... good luck.

• Definitely number one! Especially as your a brunette with what appears to be a slim frame (based on your face anyway).

• Which are you going with, QA?

• The first one is wondubar.

• There's never a "wrong choice". The only wrong choice, would be goin naked (yes, I know, even that isn't "wrong", I'm just making a point)

What Girls Said 11

• I love the first one! Option 2 is amazing too, but it seems far too dressy for a conference. Option 3 kinda looks like a bag, it wouldn't be flattering, it'd just hang off of your body (I assume!) Option 1 is classy without being too over the top and looks much more structured, so I'd go with that :)

• Option 2 is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS.
    But it doesn't really blend in with the occasion.
    So I would say option 1.
    It's more professional attire, sorta thing.
    Dress 3 may be a bit too revealing for attending your brother's medical conference, don't you think?
    Stick with option 1.
    It's probably the most convenient choice, and fairly pretty lol :)
    Hope this helped :D

• I voted number 2. Either 1 or 2 are okay. 3 is too sexy and might detract from the formality of the experience.

• my god these r amazing. that white one is stunning though. id go with that.

• i really like the second dress!!

• I think option 2 is the most glamorous.

• The first one, the second and third option are way too festive for a conference if you ask me.

• Option 1 :)

• All are beautiful but number 1 looks most appropriate for the occasion.

• The most suitable option would be #1 but the prettiest option is definitely #3

• Sorry but they all suck. Except for the last one maybe...